pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lmao for some reason I thought you were black cuz one of your icon had black woman in it with cute little kid in it, lol whoops you look great though :)

Thanks....my hubby is black so that must have been a pic of his mother with my son.

Picture

Hey guys,

Here's a picture of me in action. Enjoy and Happy New Year to all of you!

Ernest

Attachments

• HPIM1741.jpg
    HPIM1741.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 49
Pics of me during my senior year in 1990. Like I told authenic, I change my appearance drastically over time!

Seniorpics.jpg

you were a senior in 90? I was barely in Kindergarten in 1990! Oh my goodness I feel like a little kid amongst adults, lol. I have a new look so I will post a self pic of me sometime in the next 24-48 hours.

it's funny to see that some people change a lot over some years and some don't.
anyway, everyone is looking very good here!

you were a senior in 90? I was barely in Kindergarten in 1990! Oh my goodness I feel like a little kid amongst adults, lol. I have a new look so I will post a self pic of me sometime in the next 24-48 hours.

It might explain of her username Shel90<----? Maybe...

I am due to put up a new self pic of myself soon as I have purchased a new set of glasses for myself. It would be in few days time or whatnot.

Taken a couple of months ago..:)

Attachments

• n642880079_1452063_6446.jpg
    n642880079_1452063_6446.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 24

Yep, graduated from high school in 1990. Gosh, it feels like another lifetime sometimes and other times, it feels like yesterday. I am old but I dont feel old inside. My dad is almost 60 years old and I am more mature than him. LOL!

Wow...kindergarden while I was in high school...geez! You will have your turn in about 10 years. :giggle:

JDClark...u are right...shel90 is for the year I graduated from high school. :)

To the others...great pics of u!!!

Yep, graduated from high school in 1990. Gosh, it feels like another lifetime sometimes and other times, it feels like yesterday. I am old but I dont feel old inside. My dad is almost 60 years old and I am more mature than him. LOL!

Wow...kindergarden while I was in high school...geez! You will have your turn in about 10 years. :giggle:

JDClark...u are right...shel90 is for the year I graduated from high school. :)

To the others...great pics of u!!!

GUess 1990 is already 18 years ago... when I was only, uhhh...3! :lol:

GUess 1990 is already 18 years ago... when I was only, uhhh...3! :lol:

OH man...I remember at my 1990 Senior Prom, one of my classmates brought her date who was 30 at the time. I remember my circle of friends gossiping about them and we were going on and on about how gross it was to date such an "old" man. Now, I am 35 years old so I am now gross to high school kids. hahahahahaha!

That's life..we will all go thru that. Oh well.

OH man...I remember at my 1990 Senior Prom, one of my classmates brought her date who was 30 at the time. I remember my circle of friends gossiping about them and we were going on and on about how gross it was to date such an "old" man. Now, I am 35 years old so I am now gross to high school kids. hahahahahaha!

That's life..we will all go thru that. Oh well.

Wonder what happened to that gossip now?

Wonder what happened to that gossip now?

About 5 years ago, I found that girl on classmates.com. She married the guy and they were happy at the time. LOL!

About 5 years ago, I found that girl on classmates.com. She married the guy and they were happy at the time. LOL!

WOW! Guess, they have the love affected with each other. What an concidence! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back