pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, don't be hesitate to show us the picture of you. Be proud of yourself, every one are beautiful in different ways. :cool:

:)
If you care to scour around this forum finding a pic of me then go ahead. It's few years old now.

Nothing to do with women having to move. U have the hots for him so u have to move to chase after him. LOLOL!!!

Just chatted with him on VP. He is dating a girl but nothing serious so I guess he is off the market for the time being. Hahahahaha!

:giggle: it sure was fun while it lasts lol...

New recent pictures of me

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 55
  • attachment-1.jpeg
    attachment-1.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 50
:)
If you care to scour around this forum finding a pic of me then go ahead. It's few years old now.
Found it, too! Count me in as a fan. :) Very nice! Oh- Here's to a great 2008 for you, and hopefully many good tidings as far as Deaf news are concerned!

Found it, too! Count me in as a fan. :) Very nice! Oh- Here's to a great 2008 for you, and hopefully many good tidings as far as Deaf news are concerned!

Thanks, Cousin Vinny and Authentic.

Hope 2008 will be a good year for you as well. :)

Another pic of me

Me.jpg

10074971gx6.jpg

Me with my son and my hubby behind us On New Year's Day (right after midnight)

10074961ti8.jpg

Me and my hubby :) On New Year's Day (right after Midnight)

Bet r u drunk?
LOL
r u looking great!

Nah, maybe buzzed but that night, I was laughing so hard with my friends so u could say I was drunk from laughter. :)

Thanks for the compliments.

When was that picture taken?
Reason I asked, because the other pictures of you, the looks aren't same as this one. I wonder. ;)

Oh gosh..that was taken before I got preggy with my 2nd son so I guess about 3 years ago. I want to go back to looking like that adn that is my goal for this year. :)

Oh, I am famous for changing my appearance constantly...I look different each year. LOL!

This is Calvin and me.

If the picture is too small for you to view it, I apologize in advance.

Attachments

• DSCN0420.jpg
    DSCN0420.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 85
try again

try again first application unsuccesful

Attachments

• Timo 001.jpg
    Timo 001.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Cowpuppy,
Willie Nelson looked a bit like you in colouring.

However, you reminded me of a minor character on Beverly Hillbillies the movie. :)

MOD please remove my pictures on this thread, Thanks!

I felt hurt nobody comment! So I am not gonna post my pictures on AD again.

To LakeTahoe

I am sure that they are busy after New Year party for a few days. They probably made their own new year resolution - like they are trying to avoid addicting to the computer online. "Life is short." You know what I mean.

Your family is great and proudly happy family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back