• Nick2.jpg
    Nick2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
Cool pictures, everyone! :)

My deaf brother with my daughter

101_0539.jpg

Me with my friends. I am on the left

101_0607.jpg

My daughter, son, and I with our Christmas Tree.

101_0725_edited.jpg

great pictures you all.. smile..

Shel, your bro is CUTEeeeeee... smile is he attached or not?? lol smile

Those hot gals night you all are lol... smile...

Beautiful kids you got there!!! thanks for sharing.. smile

Everyone have a great pictures. Everyone looks handsome/sexy/pretty/cute/beautiful/silly....too many to describe them all...It was a pleasure to see 'em all. I will find one of my daughter with me somewhere and post later. I will upload all the Christmas pictures after I find the plug somewhere including my Moss jersey :giggle:...

Everyone have a great pictures. Everyone looks handsome/sexy/pretty/cute/beautiful/silly....too many to describe them all...It was a pleasure to see 'em all. I will find one of my daughter with me somewhere and post later. I will upload all the Christmas pictures after I find the plug somewhere including my Moss jersey :giggle:...

Bring it on girl lol smile!!! your pictures are cool (you and hubby a hot couple)... I will post a picture what my friend did for my lil girl.. lol...

Psssttt, how you post pictures in here???

great pictures you all.. smile..

Shel, your bro is CUTEeeeeee... smile is he attached or not?? lol smile

Those hot gals night you all are lol... smile...

Beautiful kids you got there!!! thanks for sharing.. smile

My brother is not attached...he is available for any ladies. LOL!

Bring it on girl lol smile!!! your pictures are cool (you and hubby a hot couple)... I will post a picture what my friend did for my lil girl.. lol...

Psssttt, how you post pictures in here???

:ty: I used Photobucket.com to upload my pictures, then click on img to copy the code of the picture to post here...it did me took awhile with my Christmas tree pictures. And now it is so simple and easy!!! Everyone have beautiful children too...

ohhhh tell me more about him lol.. smile I just love that dark colouring!! age and blahh.. lol.. where he living now?? lol

Canuckian_Chick!!! OMG, r u drooling...
Alrightly.. I understand.. of course I know you're single.. :giggle:
Good Luck bait him.. hahahaha To see if he willing date w/you.. (chuckles)

ohhhh tell me more about him lol.. smile I just love that dark colouring!! age and blahh.. lol.. where he living now?? lol

He lives in Phx, AZ. He is a PE teacher and currently going for his Master's Degree at McDaniel's college here in MD. He comes here every summer to take his classes and then returns to Phx to his teaching job. Very into sports especially football. He was the captian of the Gally football team but he said he would rather play for a hearing college..more competive and scholarships.

U live in Canada...means u will have to move to Phx for him. :bowlol:

He just turned 32 years old.

Shel,
Good pic of you with the kids. :)

Guys and gals, good to see your photos. Keep it coming. ;)

I think I'll wait a while before I put in a new pic of me, but you might need to shield your eyes because I might be so stunning to look at ;)

Shel,

I think I'll wait a while before I put in a new pic of me, but you might need to shield your eyes because I might be so stunning to look at ;)

:ty:

Yea, I am curious to know what u look like! :)

Shel,

Come on, don't be hesitate to show us the picture of you. Be proud of yourself, every one are beautiful in different ways. :cool:

He lives in Phx, AZ. He is a PE teacher and currently going for his Master's Degree at McDaniel's college here in MD. He comes here every summer to take his classes and then returns to Phx to his teaching job. Very into sports especially football. He was the captian of the Gally football team but he said he would rather play for a hearing college..more competive and scholarships.

U live in Canada...means u will have to move to Phx for him. :bowlol:

He just turned 32 years old.

Huh?? why is it that the women have to move !!!!! lol... well dang it ... he's a hottie, whomever grabs him wish all the best of luck... I'm about 12 years older than he is.... he's adorable, please tell him that smile.. I was mainstreamed and you are so right about the hearing where it's more competitive.. smile.. thanks for sharing his info!!

Now that Galaxy can relax but she has to search one for me lmao... wink wink

Huh?? why is it that the women have to move !!!!! lol... well dang it ... he's a hottie, whomever grabs him wish all the best of luck... I'm about 12 years older than he is.... he's adorable, please tell him that smile.. I was mainstreamed and you are so right about the hearing where it's more competitive.. smile.. thanks for sharing his info!!

Now that Galaxy can relax but she has to search one for me lmao... wink wink

Nothing to do with women having to move. U have the hots for him so u have to move to chase after him. LOLOL!!!

Just chatted with him on VP. He is dating a girl but nothing serious so I guess he is off the market for the time being. Hahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back