pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I am going to try again. LOL. I've never done it this way before.

R:pissed:

{deleted your previous try--I went ahead and used ImageShack { click here for link }

(..eventually you'll get the idea of how to do this, also, would have had this up much sooner, had internet connection difficulties--~RR)

Last edited by a moderator:
ssnorwaygirl

hope it works

EDIT: nope :(

Hey hey. Finally figured it out. :rl:

Sorry the pics are so BIG! I haven't any other pics of me done recently and these were done in April. The first one is one with my son. So, there you have it. I feel rather good that I learnt something new today.:applause:

R

Hey hey. Finally figured it out. :rl:

Sorry the pics are so BIG! I haven't any other pics of me done recently and these were done in April. The first one is one with my son. So, there you have it. I feel rather good that I learnt something new today.:applause:

R

finally it works and no worry abt big pics, ha :thumb:

Here is a recent pic of me, my mom and my step father. I am on the left. People always say my mom and I look like sisters instead of mother/daughter.

PICT0049 (Medium).JPG

Went to Avery Island, New Iberia, and Abbeville. It is sugar country over there. They were harvesting the sugar and setting fire to the fields. A lot of folks there still recovering from 2005's Hurricane Rita. The 130-year old Tabasco factory brought spice to the area while old plantation homes spoke of days past.

Sugar and spice . . and everything was nice!

CaneSugarCan.jpg

Do I look like slacker on cozy sofa?

A scenery remote across from my college where I am studying...

Hi here is a picture of me with my best girlfriend that i have known for over 27 years, I dont get to see her often. Im the one in the green shirt on the right.

marshmallow2007.jpg

530130927_l.jpg

I'm the one in pink shirt with my best friend, Heather, whom also is deaf.

lol She sure does but she isn't! My guess was lack of sleep...lol

Here's me ;)

Attachments

• Photo 10.jpg
    Photo 10.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back