pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody looks so good!

I'm afraid I'll crack your monitor with my pictures! LOL!

Two beautiful girls, shel!

Aww thanks!

My face looks fried ...I am outside too much!

That's my friend who is a teacher aide for a deaf program in a public school in PA. She grew up orally and learned sign later and now uses sign all the time. I think almost all of my friends did grow up orally and learned sign later on. Interesting, isnt it?

Finally, I snapped a recent and decent photo of myself. I will post it up in my profile but to hell with it, I would contriube in this thread.

Me with no flash vv & Me with flash vv >.<

Attachments

• 22072007058.jpg
    22072007058.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 63
  • 22072007060.jpg
    22072007060.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 30
Taken in Ohio 2 weeks ago
1001324cn5.jpg

She's 10 yes that's my daughter

My daughter is 10 too. :) I love that age with her. Hope she stays as sweet as she is throughout her teenaged years. :fingersx:

My daughter is 10 too. :) I love that age with her. Hope she stays as sweet as she is throughout her teenaged years. :fingersx:
oh gosh.. good luck with the teen years!!! my daughter is really good too at her age. Just a typical 10 year old!

Here I am in the sunshine!

Attachments

• DSCN1456.jpg
    DSCN1456.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 58
a picture of 'me' in the shower

MeInTheShower.jpg

Here's a picture of 'me' in the shower... ahh, couldn't resist being silly :) my bad.. I already posted a photoshow in the other place in here.. several pictures of me.. I am the one with a tie-dyed shirt in the middle of a group http://www.alldeaf.com/808787-post3.html

@ Opal, I didn't see your pictures until today for a first time... You all look really fanasatic... Your girls are really big than I last saw them... :eek3:

@Shel90 - I see what you are alike at last!!!!!!!!!! You are pretty....... You claimed that you are not anymore... Honestly you are STILL pretty....

@RebelGirl - I look at those picture and remind me of our time in Ohio... I was there to take some pictures at Angel's garden... You look soooooo pretty as usual... You are more prettier in real life...

Yes, RebelGirl's daughter is such darling girl..., Shel90...

@Eyesbluedeaf :lol: but you are still look good!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back