Pics of you - Part V

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments.

I didnt expect my daughter to be this tall because growing up, she was always the shortest in her class or out of her friends. I figured she would take after her dad's side of the family in which all of the women are around 5'1 or shorter. However, she had always had long legs for a short girl so now, she seems to be sprouting really fast.

I didnt expect my daughter to be this tall because growing up, she was always the shortest in her class or out of her friends. I figured she would take after her dad's side of the family in which all of the women are around 5'1 or shorter. However, she had always had long legs for a short girl so now, she seems to be sprouting really fast.

That happened with my younger daughter. She was the shortest kid throughout elementary, but by high school she grew and is now quite a bit taller than I am.

I was the opposite. Always tallest. Nickname was big feet. :giggle: Then other kids grow taller than me in highschool. I'm 5'6" but my feet never really grew much after grade 2. Size 7 shoes now.

Door slammer = teenage girl who always slam doors when mad:giggle:

I should have said, "Door slammer MODELS in Vancouver." Sorry, miss the letter "S."

OH..thought you mean where forehead slammed the top of door jamb..(grin)

Here's a pic of me and one of my two cats. She likes to stretch out one leg while laying down.

My rosacea is acting up!:Oops:

Attachments

• So_I_don't_float_away_opt.jpg
    So_I_don't_float_away_opt.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 39
Great pics everyone!

Shel you're daughter turning into a beautiful young lady and your son looks handsome!

055-5.jpg

008-2.jpg

Beautiful family you have, Shel!!!

Great pictures, everyone!!!

I have three nieces all are tall as well. 5'11, 5' 10 and 5' 8. Here is a pix of them...

Attachments

• 165683_10150344050925032_843845031_16486537_7149717_n.jpg
    165683_10150344050925032_843845031_16486537_7149717_n.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
Here's a pic of me and one of my two cats. She likes to stretch out one leg while laying down.

My rosacea is acting up!:Oops:

Aw.. that's so cute!!! Your cat loves you.. I have to find a pix of my kitty and me.

I suffer with Rosacea as well. No fun!!

Here I found, my sister took a pix of me and my 6 mos. old kitty.

Attachments

• tn4.jpg
    tn4.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 28
Saw these on FB. They are beautiful and looks like you all had a blast! I know what you mean about your daughter is almost as tall as you. I am now the shortest one in my family. Both kids tower over me. My mother has lost 2 inches, so she's shorter than me by 1 inch. I am 5'5", son is 6'3" and daughter is 6'4 1/2"

Wow, your daughter is SO tall.

One of my nieces will continues to grow to 6 ft tall, according to her doctor, just like her father. (She is 14!) He is 6'5" as well. She plays basketball like her oldest sister and her father.

aww cute. i didnt have any pictures of kitties sleeping with me.. :hmm: lol

:ty:, FF. One day, my sister paid a visit. She sneaked in my guest bedroom and she took a picture of me and my kitty. Later, she showed me this picture and I laughed and said to her "I don't like the way I slept. Oh, geez, I look terrible!!!", and we laughed. (I finished painting my master bedroom!!)

Ask your husband to take some pixs of you with your kitties while you all are sleeping. :giggle:

Back