Pics of you - Part V

:aw:
Sweet!

Yeah, rosacea is a pain.

:ty:, PatsCats. He is really SO sweet!!!

Yeah, I agree that Rosacea is a pain in the butt. I have Rosacea on my nose, cheeks and chin. (You can see me with my red face. I still look terrible!) What fun! :lol:

<----- the reason is that i put my avatar :lol: It's Emily the strange.

Just got cut my bangs(hair) Yesterday! :shock: my bangs is very stiff. Let's hope it will get relax within a few days.

momcuthairnang.jpg

Just got cut my bangs(hair) Yesterday! :shock: my bangs is very stiff. Let's hope it will get relax within a few days.

momcuthairnang.jpg

Neat bangs! The notebook I have in my purse now has Emily the Strange on the cover and pages.

I will think of you when I use it. :wave:

momcuthairnang.jpg

You look exactly same except straight hair. You look great with your new hair style!!! :)

Neat bangs! The notebook I have in my purse now has Emily the Strange on the cover and pages.

I will think of you when I use it. :wave:

I always like emily the strange. lol i will let my bangs grow fast within a couple of weeks then i won't look like emily anymore. :lol:

thanks!

momcuthairnang.jpg

Can I date with you? :)

BTW, I look fat I wont get picture of myself!.

Can I date with you? :)

BTW, I look fat I wont get picture of myself!.

Ha. I am taken as you already know. ;) fat? but the way you talk about how important to make ladies feel comfortable. so i assume ladies didn't think you were.

Ha. I am taken as you already know. ;) fat? but the way you talk about how important to make ladies feel comfortable. so i assume ladies didn't think you were.

I, too, am taken.

Nothing prevents from being in fantasy, wouldn't you agree?

Back