Pics of you - Part V

5328952613_5146c0d543.jpg

FriskyFeline....shhhhh! I know you don't like me with beard on. :wave:

LOL! You planted words into my mouth! :p I only made comment about your beard because I wasn't used of seeing you as an older man instead of seeing you as a man with baby face. Indeed, it is a great picture!! did you happen to have some grey hair on your beard? lol!

Me (left) visiting one of my best girlfriends in New Jersey.

Picture082.jpg

Me with my favourite car. Sold now. :roll:

Rebecca.jpg

Nice tummy. Where is Mr BC-cig smoking hot shot now? I really wanna smack him upside the head. What a fool.... :crazy:

(love all the lush pacific northwest greenery behind you too!)

Nice tummy. Where is Mr BC-cig smoking hot shot now? I really wanna smack him upside the head. What a fool.... :crazy:

(love all the lush pacific northwest greenery behind you too!)

He's still at home pouting because I don't think he should do drugs. :giggle: I may be adding my name to the "Who is single here?" thread pretty soon. :laugh2:

Yes, it is beautiful here. Nice and green with snow capped mountains and the ocean within a few minute drive. Love it!

Oh, and thanks for compliment. :hug:

Interesting. I do not think. swedish does fit her. I dont think I have seen anyone who have blonde that are part of czechoslovkian? :hmm: Swedish does.

Alleycat, very beautiful. Love your hairdo!

actually, I have been to Sweden, and you mostly only see this very light hair color on kids. The adults are darker, ranging from sandy blonde, light brown, and even regular brown. And though you do not see an overwhelming amount of people with very dark coloring, they do have them there. Germany was a big surprise as well, I expected a lot of blondes. They have no more than we have here in the US, most people had brown hair.

actually, I have been to Sweden, and you mostly only see this very light hair color on kids. The adults are darker, ranging from sandy blonde, light brown, and even regular brown. And though you do not see an overwhelming amount of people with very dark coloring, they do have them there. Germany was a big surprise as well, I expected a lot of blondes. They have no more than we have here in the US, most people had brown hair.

That is very true. I'm Danish-Canadien. Kids born with white blonde hair. Most adults have strawberry blonde or light brown hair. I still have blonde hair but my hairdresser help keep it that way.:giggle:

He's still at home pouting because I don't think he should do drugs. :giggle: I may be adding my name to the "Who is single here?" thread pretty soon. :laugh2:

Yes, it is beautiful here. Nice and green with snow capped mountains and the ocean within a few minute drive. Love it!

Oh, and thanks for compliment. :hug:

I spent a summer in Washington state, similar to BC I think. I think that area is one of the most beautiful in the US, though the whole time I was there I couldn't stop sneezing, so I am allergic to something around there!
I really think I could live there, I even love the rain....but, I grew up here in northeast, and I probably will stay here....I have this life long fantasy about living on Nantucket Island.

I spent a summer in Washington state, similar to BC I think. I think that area is one of the most beautiful in the US, though the whole time I was there I couldn't stop sneezing, so I am allergic to something around there!
I really think I could live there, I even love the rain....but, I grew up here in northeast, and I probably will stay here....I have this life long fantasy about living on Nantucket Island.

Yes, very similar to Washington State although I have been to Oregon a few times and it seems more like *home* than Washington.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Did someone mention Washington state? Dont make me miss my 2nd hometown more. :-(

Really cool photo. Who takes these of you? Is that a lighthouse I'm seeing in your sunglasses reflection?

I took it myself. I do have a long arm! :D j/k I took my mom to Monterey for family retreat together for Xmas weekend, and we drove through from Monterey to San Francisco on Route 1. It's beautiful.

Yes, it is a lighthouse.

More pics from last xmas weekend;

5345250566_e64d9ee151.jpg

5345253668_826dc87c34.jpg

5344640135_71c1684ecb.jpg

5344641433_ce09efdc18.jpg

More photos in my facebook. :D

I took it myself. I do have a long arm! :D j/k I took my mom to Monterey for family retreat together for Xmas weekend, and we drove through from Monterey to San Francisco on Route 1. It's beautiful.

Yes, it is a lighthouse.

More pics from last xmas weekend;

More photos in my facebook. :D

Beautiful pictures.

ha interesting. From my own witness, by seeing those deaf kiddos who came from other countries to our old college. That was the only way for me to meet them and notice how color their skins, hairs and appearances are to see where they came from. That was so interesting!

Beautiful pictures, Authentic... :D

I asked my family for a permission if it's OK for me to put it in here but one of my brothers said no because of his job. Sorry about that. I apologize!!! :(

So, anyway, here is a picture of me with Arnold Jacob "Red" Auerbach, the former American basketball coach of the Boston Celtics!!!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 62
Beautiful pictures, Authentic... :D

I asked my family for a permission if it's OK for me to put it in here but one of my brothers said no because of his job. Sorry about that. I apologize!!! :(

So, anyway, here is a picture of me with Arnold Jacob "Red" Auerbach, the former American basketball coach of the Boston Celtics!!!

Cute!!!!! I think I have met arnold jacob red aurbach. :hmm:

Back