Pics of you - Part V

triumph bike
6734468433_7659543001.jpg

my dream bike
6734474339_723fd168d6.jpg

some weird camera angle and now I'm smaller than that boy
6734474015_62876667aa.jpg

hahah love love love the last picture. hehehe i should have creative for my own silly pictures in the future. i tryyyy.

triumph bike
6734468433_7659543001.jpg

my dream bike
6734474339_723fd168d6.jpg

some weird camera angle and now I'm smaller than that boy
6734474015_62876667aa.jpg

i can see that the 'camera trick' is really that black sleeve which hides the length of your arms in the approximate angle so it looks 'small' and tucking in the leg onto the tanks for similar effect, its not the camera, its you! lol

aww beautiful doggies. You look good. I still like doggies but not now. Maybe in a few years, just get a smallest mutt doggie.

naa, if i were you, id stick with cats...dogs are alot of work..and they are dfferent from cats-totally!
im gonna go back on metal frame, this is my reading glasses goes bifocal for study,(costs wasnt permiting, soon i will can afford for new lens on old metal frame)..i just cant stand walking on rocks at the river where my feet is slipping, cuz its blurry below!!

and....i need to go back to gym -seriously to lose that fat gut..., i hide it as much as possible in the photo!

naa, if i were you, id stick with cats...dogs are alot of work..and they are dfferent from cats-totally!
im gonna go back on metal frame, this is my reading glasses goes bifocal for study,(costs wasnt permiting, soon i will can afford for new lens on old metal frame)..i just cant stand walking on rocks at the river where my feet is slipping, cuz its blurry below!!

and....i need to go back to gym -seriously to lose that fat gut..., i hide it as much as possible in the photo!

ha ha i know doggies are a lot of work. I grew up with doggies and i had a large family. I was the one who always took my old doggie out to walk a lot if outside is so nice then he was lucky. ha my old doggie's size is almost same as cat's so it wasn't too bad.

ha my daughter told me that she prefers metal frame over the torse (sp?) thick frame. so no worries about fat but taking care of health is important because of aging. :)

I dont work out much lately oh well. but i try to keep up on working out a little though.

I agree with grummer on the glasses thing and the about the gut. I don't pose for photo's b/c of mine!
I don't care for the new bifocals the optometrist gave me, particularly when I'm outside on rough ground. Too dang blurry down there. Might cause me to trip and fall. Thinking about going back to single focals for anything to do with outdoors, and separate glasses for reading if I can afford it. If not, then maybe I'll wind up doing like my 73 year old dad, and just give up reading!

lol, that's what happened to me. One time l lost control tripping fall down cuz I didn't see there was a pothole on the road by the parking lot. I never wear a bifocal glasses ever again especially outside. It's good for only inside home or office.

Last edited:
I love this picture!

I am the lady on the far right standing next to my brother who is the farr right. Cheetah is the far left. Had a great time at my house watching the Ravens game. :)

Attachments

• Ravens fans.jpg
    Ravens fans.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 29
I am the lady on the far right standing next to my brother who is the farr right. Cheetah is the far right. Had a great time at my house watching the Ravens game. :)

You and brother, far right. Cheetah, far left.

Me with Cheetah and TWA..

Attachments

• 3 ADER2.jpg
    3 ADER2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 24
Chinese New Year - the Dragon Parade

402703_10101204574749429_8825246_66501887_616010481_n.jpg

Creepy Dragon ain't liking me, I suppose. Probably cuz of my "U JELLY?" face
398580_10101204599170489_8825246_66501945_293437483_n.jpg

Back