Pics of you - Part V

Yeah, we all do work out. No matter how much I eat (including too many Heinekens), I remain the same weight (160 lbs, give or take), however if I did not eat well, I will start losing weight! At one point when I left my ex, my weight gone down to 140, I look terrible. So, I have to eat more than what I can (yes, healthy food I'm talking about) to maintain my weight. If I eat regularly along with my rigorous workout.. I loose weight...I hate it.

well, if you're a serious foodie like me, then it's not such a chore to eat more than usual :D I'm always happy for an excuse to eat good food!

you call it Heinny like hind-ney, thats short for Heineken...i used to like it now i have tasted better and better beers, usually from microbreweries
atm my fav is Moa beer, bottle fermented!!
(agree who cares about the pix)

Yeah.. when I say "Heinny"... I sounded like Jack Nicholson in the movie "The Shining" when he poked his face through the crack of the door saying "Heinny, I'm home!"

you call it Heinny like hind-ney, thats short for Heineken...i used to like it now i have tasted better and better beers, usually from microbreweries
atm my fav is Moa beer, bottle fermented!!
(agree who cares about the pix)

Gee, thanks Grummer.

Thought I send a pix of me in comparison of 160 lbs and 140 lbs.... Yeah..I'm a blockhead.... and just disregard me flipping a bird...eeee

The one that I weigh 140.. it's like I have no fat left....

Attachments

• blockhead2.jpg
    blockhead2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 53
  • blockhead1.jpg
    blockhead1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 50
Thought the pixs were great...you look good, Caroline, your sis does favor you and visa versa...and ur son could be ur brother, looks-wise.....Not a fan of Beer...uuggg!...plus gives some people a belly. Pour on the wine, tho'!....
How long did you body build? Do you credit it in being able to keep the weight off and looking good? I do, feel it's made me the strong lady today, both physically & mentally....and I've still got a lot of heart :giggle:

BTW...did you do any squats? To my knowledge, if you could squat ur weight, that was good. At 118, I squatted 168-170 lbs. And 5'3 tall.....But I was not really cut out to be a professional and it takes a lot of dedication. Did you compete in any of the shows?...I went to a lot of them (here in Florida), and worked out with the winner of Ms Florida one year....she was an English teacher, about 5'1'' tall and had awesome strength....

wow.....never body build...too weak for that, and get some stares in the gym i hated it so i gave up

well, if you're a serious foodie like me, then it's not such a chore to eat more than usual :D I'm always happy for an excuse to eat good food!

Oh yes... I couldn't resist marvelous food inside or out.. me being a cook.. I savior everything...

Thought I send a pix of me in comparison of 160 lbs and 140 lbs.... Yeah..I'm a blockhead.... and just disregard me flipping a bird...eeee

The one that I weigh 140.. it's like I have no fat left....

damn that nice body!!!!! i drool :drool:

397334_10101179689779109_8825955_66410428_586601088_n.jpg

I need to get real ski clothes

Everyone has to start from somewhere. Don't let the stares put you off.

Ha ha. Exactly. Funny, I had never noticed the stares when I worked out. The only time I noticed somebody staring at me was after when I did a video of me doing a dumbell (115 lbs) behind the head triceps extension exercise where a couple of guys standing behind me, presumably in awe, stared at me doing the heavy exercises. I only noticed the guys' staring at me when I uploaded the video to my computer that night. :lol:

Yeah, don't let the stares stop you from exercising. Just focus and you'll do fine.

Never been skiing in my life, but am fascinated by it whenever I watch it on TV...My guess is that you need to have perfect balance? Strong leg and upper body strength?

Back