Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshinelady-- I love your new hair color. It' looks cool! :thumb:

GalaxyAngel-- Your hair got so long the last time I saw you! You look very good! ;)

damienmommy-- Your son is so darn adorable!, and you look good too. ;)

JayDeeMFoo!-- You look cute! :)

damienmommy - You and your kid look familiar somewhere. Oh, I think it was an America's Most Wanted. You must be fugitive! I'll check to see if it is worth one million dollars reward plus your kid for another $1M. Oh boy. :lol:

damienmommy - You and your kid look familiar somewhere. Oh, I think it was an America's Most Wanted. You must be fugitive! I'll check to see if it is worth one million dollars reward plus your kid for another $1M. Oh boy. :lol:

Hahaha, very funny. lol:giggle:

< --- I am being an fugitive, mind you

GA... lol cute pics of ya. ya been goofy on the cam eh? LOL

Damienmommy, ya indeed are beautiful..and your son is a sweet and handsome fellow!! Very cute pics!!!

WOOF WOOF it been long time AWROOOOOOO here recently me and GUESS WHO visit me last thurs OFC it s TWEETYBIRD with my dog PANDY and my cat HEARTY they excitin see TWEETYBIRD and lay on her lap lolz i wanna say MERRY XMAS to ya'll AWROOOOOOOOO

Your passport's picture is fake to design. FBI will arrest you. :laugh2:

FBI? We ain't got no FBI in australia

fbi_logo.gif

We have AFP (Australian Federal Police)

afp_logo.gif

Haha, Karissa..... very funny. Nah, I can't be invovled into the AFP or neither would be the FBI cause I am too deaf to be in it. ;)

by the way.. i am in the right far side..

midgets.jpg

dont laugh at me please. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back