pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsk..Tsk... not photoshop. She was using Adobe ImageReady :nana:

actually, you're wrong lol .. i use photoshop, copy and paste gif program. haha.:giggle:

^^thought so, ImageReady is just a boring program, PhotoShop is better, no wonder Authentic has bad assumpations :lol:

Just so we're clear Jclarke and dvdfreaker you are both very HOTT ;) everyone is good looking on here gosh!!!

Hey Jake, she called us both hot! :mrgreen:

Well, I agree with her!
eyes.gif

actually, you're wrong lol .. i use photoshop, copy and paste gif program. haha.:giggle:

Well, that will work. Everyone have their different methods to make the animated picture.
Here is the example I use Adobe ImageReady animation;
2dm5kjn.gif

AND I don't think that will work in Adobe Photoshop. :cool2:

Well, that will work. Everyone have their different methods to make the animated picture.
Here is the example I use Adobe ImageReady animation;
2dm5kjn.gif

AND I don't think that will work in Adobe Photoshop. :cool2:

gee. you know everything. but i suck at imageready. but i love to do photoshop and gif program. i do different way.

- DVDFreaker - I saw that.
- Rosi - how about a nice competition with authentic? :lol: (Not a good idea, though)

yupp celcity, time for new picture! so your hair is still short or...? and how do you do with all niecephews? do you keep in touch with all of them? I only have one!

yupp celcity, time for new picture! so your hair is still short or...? and how do you do with all niecephews? do you keep in touch with all of them? I only have one!

I don't have my military haircut anymore, that was only for my wedding. It still is short, actually it is starting to get shaggy and I am in major need of another haircut. Hopefully saturday I can get it done. I don't keep in touch with all of them. I should try to keep in touch but it is hard, especially since some are so many hours ahead of me that it would be late when I get off of work. BUT!!! I am the favorite uncle and I happy to be able to claim that. I love each and every one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back