pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you used a good skills in photoshop to make this... and again, welcome to alldeaf.com!

Tsk..Tsk... not photoshop. She was using Adobe ImageReady :nana:

wow!! i love ur color highlight.. what name ? i wanna blonde and red highlight on me? what do u think?

Thanks!!! It is very unusual. One of my coworkers saw it yesterday and i could tell she doesnt like it. Hahaha! She is not into fashion at all anyway.

So far everyone else likes it. :)

It is called butter blonde...the red...I forgot. I got the wrong red shade..I wanted the more coppery shade ..this one is more purplish but that's ok. The blonde masks it.

Go for it if u want to be daring!! :)

Shel90, I really like your hair color. It make me for want to have one...:giggle: I want something different on my long thick curly hair...

she looks more like Madison! cute puppy, I'd snatch her from you.

botts you look so much like my neighbor and I miss her dearly. nice meeting you and everyone!

here's the new me in avatar ..

I'm glad I look like someone you like, Freckles. Your new avatar is interesting.

Here is a photo of me and a German Shepherd puppy taken today, I am thinking of calling her Coco, (still deciding) as she is not ready to leave from the breeder until she is come of age this tuesday - 8 weeks old.

That puppy is sooooooo adorable.

Great pictures, y'all. :)

I've been MIA, but once in a while I visit the forum. There were some posts I wanted to reply but was always interrupted to do something else. Anyway, I've been AD member for few years now. Ifigured it is time for you to be able to put my face to my screen name. ;)

I don't have time to resize the picture. I hope it does not come out too big. :eek3:

Img002460.jpg

Very beautiful

You're all looking awesome!!! :)

I've got a new picture which was just taken on Saturday, after I've been to a summer party. The reason why I look abit tired on it lol!

You look very beautiful. That is a nice outfit.

Picture295.jpg

if this is huge..sorrrryyyy......

btw authentic 105 isnt that hot compared to here in texas.. it gets a bit warmer :P

Try Iraq, it has gotten up to 120 easy in the shade in the summer.

DVDFreaker...Wow!!! U look handsome and sexy in that suit!!!

Here is a few of my pictures.. I really need to get some up to date ones.

100_2106.jpg

My Wedding

100_2125.jpg

My two good friends and my nephew at my wedding

100_2063.jpg

A warning for times ahead lol

EngagementPictures006.jpg

My wife and I in our wedding announcement

FamilyPic.jpg

A small portion of my family

Familypic002.jpg

My siblings and I

misc018.jpg

Me and my parents

I'm glad I look like someone you like, Freckles. Your new avatar is interesting.
smile.. my to-be uncle in law smacked that fragile sticker on me saying good night the other night. silly guy.

celcity, when was that - your wedding? and with your parents? looks like different timings; some long and some short hairs.

Fun to see all your family Celticty.

smile.. my to-be uncle in law smacked that fragile sticker on me saying good night the other night. silly guy.

celcity, when was that - your wedding? and with your parents? looks like different timings; some long and some short hairs.

The one with my parents was like 2 or 3 years ago and the wedding was 1 year ago the 25th of this month. They were different times. my hair is fairly short now, like i said I need to take a new picture to post.

Loved all the pictures!! Thanks for sharing 'em with us! :)

it is just part of my family. I have a total of 23 nieces and nephews and my wife isn't in there. it was before I met her.

WOW!

That's one horny family! :lol:

I only have 2 nieces and 2 nephews--that's it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back