pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, this is kat. i'm kinda new here. but haven't use ad for a while until now i got time to upload my picture. here is it..

n194306348_31516776_6056.jpg

hello, this is kat. i'm kinda new here. but haven't use ad for a while until now i got time to upload my picture. here is it..

heh, i like ur funny pic. I do love collect my funny pics. I do have it, :giggle:

2mg5ljd.jpg

Wow! Everyone looks great!

Darkside...is that u in the ornament taking the pic? If so, nice biceps! :giggle:

Tmw I get my hair done so I will take a pic of myself after I am all done and post it here tmw night. Hope it turns out good. This is the first time I am going this drastic. :ohno:

Haha, thanks. It is me. That was this past xmas...I'll take an "updated' one this xmas

Here's a shitty pic I took of me this afternoon - I mean really shitty compared to my usual quality photos...

MeMyselfandI031.jpg

Looking good, Dixie! Just an causal shot, eh?

Yes, very casual and off-hand. I was kinda sorta goofing off as well.

hello guys, Im deaf and first time posting here but i came across this and i decided to make an account here and look around on the website, funny enough i stumble across this thread, so i look through it and holy crap. what do i see?

On Page 9 user sequoias posted a few pictures of himself at a fair in Fremont in washington. And the first picture he took was himself in front of a art car.

Now let me explain why this is funny.

Im 22 years old, i live in washington, and last year i used to work in the construction business and i used to remodel houses with my boss. My boss's hobby was making insane cars and bringing them to burningman.

That is one of my boss's car, he brought it to burningman last year and consumed about 2 thousand dollars worth of jet fuel in about 20 seconds. The flame reached a peak of over 100 feet, weirdly enough for some reason i cant explain, the car wouldnt go flying off like a jet, just remained still but with a flame tail of over 100 feet lol.

And now i see that car in that picture, the odds of this is just insane haha.

And heres a picture of myself, a bit to serious but oh well lol

moo039.jpg

yep, i always do it since i was 16. cause of deaf madness influenced me to do it. i love it.

Here is a photo of me and a German Shepherd puppy taken today, I am thinking of calling her Coco, (still deciding) as she is not ready to leave from the breeder until she is come of age this tuesday - 8 weeks old.
she looks more like Madison! cute puppy, I'd snatch her from you.

botts you look so much like my neighbor and I miss her dearly. nice meeting you and everyone!

here's the new me in avatar ..

There will be no more pictures from me for now. You all guys have seen enough of me, unless I have grown my hair long.

The hair appt took 3 hours..the woman did a GREAT job!!! I am going there again! I LOVE my hair!

Picture7.jpg

Picture12.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture10.jpg

wow!! i love ur color highlight.. what name ? i wanna blonde and red highlight on me? what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back