Part 2... I admit that I...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit that it is nice to see Sweetheart happy and excited about the good news that her mom gave her :)

I admit that I agree with Butterflygirl since my mom gave me great news abt a job. ;)

I must admit GalaxyAngel's drawing is freakin' FUNNI!!! :rofl:

I admit that I am having an astounding night after I met with my friend from last sat night.... but right now I'm :dj: hearing instruments music and on computer.

I admit I'm not happy at this moment..... :squint:

I must admit that I am concerned about ^Angel^ not being happy at this moment :(

I must admit I am glad today is FRIDAY - looking forward to weekend stay up late!!!

ButterflyGirl said:
I must admit that I am concerned about ^Angel^ not being happy at this moment :(

Aww sweetie, I'm fine because you're here too :hug:

I admit I'm glad to see Butterflygirl :hug:

I admit GalaxyAngel's drawing is really good one... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I admit that I'm tired of people on alldeaf binkering too much about weight problems. Typical Jan-Feb weight chat season or something like that.

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit that I couldn't help laughing contuines..
That what am I doing drew cartoon picture of cheri and DHB....
Extactly what Cheri despcription what happend..
Here's...
3217272260.jpg

I admit that what exactly happened expect he didnt have flowers in his hands. :giggle: Phff don't make fun of me now GalaxyAngel :giggle:

I admit that some of the threads are shutting me off, because of their rude remarks on how they respond/posts, I am better off not reading Alldeaf this weekend. See ya when those members are in the corner. :giggle: Until then I'll be spending times with my baby. :ily: :grouphug:

I admit I wish Cheri have a best weekends with her baby... :D

i admit that i say good lucky for cheri and her bf have a best weekend :)

Cheri said:
I admit that what exactly happened expect he didnt have flowers in his hands. :giggle: Phff don't make fun of me now GalaxyAngel :giggle:

Ahh... extactly clothes and pjammy underwear ??? LOL
oh just my wildgoose guess may be wrong about flower... btw look'n so GOOD picture.. eh..
Lurv you... ya... :laugh2: Lovely memories!

I admit I have no key for BMW car to take my boys and thier friends to scooer training... My hubby left BMW car key in his pocket while he use my Golf car to work... :| The boys´s friend´s parent drove them to there...

I admit I am :rofl: at GA thread about Cheri n DHB65, :shock: happened similar in real Cheri post above that DHB65 surprised her :lol: :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back