Status
Not open for further replies.
^Angel^ said:
I admit I'm not happy at this moment..... :squint:

I admit that I hope ^Angel^ is allright this time. :hug:

Aw Thanks IceteaRulz I'm fine really, Thanks :hug:

I admit I need a vacation! :giggle:

I admit that I am nervous my interview is next week!?! :Ohno:

I admit that I am kinda :pissed: at my SK2 because it cannot get any singal so I called Tmo and went to store too. I did tested it and my SK2 no good. :( So hafta replace it! DARN! I will have go without it for few days...DARN!!!!

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit that I am kinda :pissed: at my SK2 because it cannot get any singal so I called Tmo and went to store too. I did tested it and my SK2 no good. :( So hafta replace it! DARN! I will have go without it for few days...DARN!!!!

I admit that u have used on SK2 24/7 :D

I admit that I am lucky to have a cellphone with text messaging. It is the best and cheaper than SK2.

I admit that I feel better after some support from AD members. :D

I admit that I can be a bit rude sometimes but that is only after I see rude or negative remarks from others.

I admit that I had dinner at Apple Bee's with a good friend of mine (been friends for almost 20 years) and my son went nutso during dinner time...geez! LOL!

I admit that I'm frigg'n HAPPY because my kids are gone out for watch movie theatre...
I'm deserved a break for 2 1/2 hours.. ehhehe hehe

*exhales*

I admit that I laughed so hard even hard that I cried when I watched a deaf video!!! Check out my video that I put down on Alldeaf!

I admit with the name callings on other thread just cracks me up!

I admit that I laughed too hard on deaf video! LMAO!!!

I admit that I am glad that I found the video and I decided to show it to Alldeaf! yayayayayay! :lol:

I admit that Roadrunner and I met Diehardbiker tonight , we met them at Oliver Garden for dinner then stop on the way to Blockbuster to rent movies....They went back to Cheri's and we went home....

I admit that it should go well as planned! :D (to Angel's post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back