Part 2... I admit that I...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I'm thrilled to meet Cheri!!!! She is now with me!!!! Finally met her in RL, gawd she's sooooo sweet!!!! My surprise was to meet her a day earlier! Hehehehe

I admit to wonder if Cheri fainted when she saw diehardbiker65. lol I am sure that she was so surprised to see! :) :thumb:

I admit that Made me wonder , How's cheri and DHB are doing so far... ?? LET'S PIC PIC PIC... post here.. *exciting to see both*

I admit that Cheri is so surprised to see Dieheardbiker65 come a day early! :D

OMG! I admit that I haven't took a freggin shower yet and Diehardbiker came and surprised me out of blue!! I saw him and shut the door and put my jeans on cuz I was wearing an underwear. For gawd sake! :shock:

I admit that I am sad because God is crying so hard. *it is stormy and raining so hard here where I live.*

:rofl: I admit I laugh after read Cheri´s post how she react after saw DHB... :rofl: It´s super...

I admit that I am laughing when Cheri said that she had to run and shut the door and put on some clothes because Diehardbiker came! lol lol Sorry, Cheri. Couldnt help! :hug: Have a best weekend!

I admit i was laughed what Cheri said :rofl: that so funni when she saw him at door then shut door then zoom be SHY! that soo cute!!!! i bet She is soo glad finally meet DHB in her sweet life

I admit that I am laughing sooo hard at Cheri! Hee hee! :hug: to Cheri!

I admit I need go bed NOW!!! Sleepy!!! Will wake up and can chat with you later on. :) Take care!

Cheri said:
I admit that AllDeaf would done better without this one member. Of course that's what I believe.

I admit that hope it is not about me. :fingersx: :whistle: :giggle:

Cheri said:
I admit that AllDeaf would done better without this one member. Of course that's what I believe.

I admit that i does to hope not you mean me !! heeh :wiggle:

I admit I don´t beleive DHB´s post... :naughty:

I admit there's so much going on around the world.

I admit I didn´t pay attention on one member who made rude remark on Angel´s thread because I know one members made a lot of negative posts in every threads that´s why I didn´t read it until today... mmmhhhhh...

Cheri said:
OMG! I admit that I haven't took a freggin shower yet and Diehardbiker came and surprised me out of blue!! I saw him and shut the door and put my jeans on cuz I was wearing an underwear. For gawd sake! :shock:
I admit that I wish I had a picture taken of her being surprised by DHB's early visit :D
BTW, enjoy your weekend :)

Cheri said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOU were wearing your underwear?? for God sake sis, what time did he come at 4 in the morning??....

I didn't know he was coming that EARLY!!! :shock:

I admit Cheri-tootsiesis never looks out a window first before opening the door-- :crazy: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back