Oregon man says he's pregnant?

No matter what if he is having a baby and he is the father and his wife is mother... child will be called them as dad and mom in no different. When child get older and will understand the sitaution. I am sure child is not different because all children has common with parents and same sex parents. Child is in good life with training right way, if not training then child will be in bad life.

Help any ?

Maybe he got his own sperm saved before he became a woman so he could clone himself. Ever think of that?

Maybe he got his own sperm saved before he became a woman so he could clone himself. Ever think of that?

HUH ?? he was a woman then he becomes a man. He, a woman does not have sperm in its body.

SHEESH!

Besides, storing your sperm has nothing to do with cloning!

Everyone seems to focus on the transgender/transsexual parent.

It's not just transgender/transsexual parent but gay/lesbian parent as well. What about gay/lesbian parent then? (I personally see nothing wrong with that but I has to remind you about gay parent.)

What about the child? The child is going to be going to public/private school and will see that their friends have a mom and dad. This child is going to have a harder life as it is knowing that "dad" gave birth when in fact-- "dad" is actually the "mom".

To me, I feel sorry for those people who bully the child of transgender/transsexual or gay/lesibian parents because they have no life... Blame the parents for expose their child to be ignorant and close minded. I have seen many gay/lesbian parents in real life. Their children are tolerate and open mind and respectfully and have no problem to be friends with others. I also have seen transgender/transsexual parents on TV as well... Their children behavior is the same as the children of gay/lesbian parents. They have no problem at school and public. I :applause: the parents for positive their children to not make fun the child of gay/lesbian and transgender/transexual parents etc. etc.

I support transgender/transsexual people in whatever they want to do but to bring a child that didn't ask for it into the mix is where I draw the line.

It will be okay if the parents positive their children about them.

All in all, the child has my sympathy.

The children who mock/bully the child, has my sympathy because they have no idea what respect is about and have no life... no happy...I feel sorry for them, not that child of gay/lesibain or transgender/transsexual parents.

No matter what if he is having a baby and he is the father and his wife is mother... child will be called them as dad and mom in no different. When child get older and will understand the sitaution. I am sure child is not different because all children has common with parents and same sex parents. Child is in good life with training right way, if not training then child will be in bad life.

Help any ?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't support transgender parents to have the children just because someone else will laugh at the children? My opinion, it's those people who laugh at them do have a problem, not those children who have transgender parents.

Also I had read some stories about transgender parents, but that link was not working anymore so all I can find is this page with picture of a transgender mom with her two daughter, see Trisha Kuwahara.

Transsexual Women's Successes, by Lynn Conway. PHOTO GALLERY PAGE 1

Exactly!!!!

:ty: for intereseting link.

Okay... so, we should consider him a man because he has a body of a man? He said he wanted to have surgery to become a man, but decided to keep his female reproductive organs? So, is he truly a man?

What about women who consider themselves men? If they become pregnant, should they be allowed to label themselves as "Pregnant Men"?

He did not removed his female organs so he is lucky to have it to bear the baby. If he did removed then there is no baby at all.

Okay... so, we should consider him a man because he has a body of a man? He said he wanted to have surgery to become a man, but decided to keep his female reproductive organs? So, is he truly a man?

What about women who consider themselves men? If they become pregnant, should they be allowed to label themselves as "Pregnant Men"?

Actually he doesn't consider himself as man just because he have a man body, he consider himself as man because it is who the way he think he is. Also the only reason why he become pregnant is for to have the baby, that's it. He don't keep his female organ because he think he might be a "Born Man with Pussy", ya know what I mean..

Actually he doesn't consider himself as man just because he have a man body, he consider himself as man because it is who the way he think he is. Also the only reason why he become pregnant is for to have the baby, that's it. He don't keep his female organ because he think he might be a "Born Man with Pussy", ya know what I mean..

Just because he has a "male" body with the reproductive organs, It should still not pass him as a "man". He is still on the fence with this one because he still has BOTH female and male body parts. If he were to have his body as whole for being a male, then therefore, he is still considered to be a male.

Since he/she still has the female organs, It is still considered as a female only he/she has those tweaks that pass off as a male.

Gender is so much more than biology. What equipment you have in your pants doesn't say who you are...your BRAIN says who you are.
Etoile, Agreed. I identify strongly as genderqueer. However, it does seem like a lot of trans people seem to really buy into binaries when it comes to gender. And I gotta say.............if the person is genetically female and has female body parts, then they ARE female. I remember reading that this person just randomly decided in young adulthood that they were male. I can 100% understand a little boy or a little girl feeling uncomfortable with sex roles. You know whatsherface? Stone Butch Blues lady? SHE knew from very early childhood, that she didn't feel like she fit in as a female. One of my friends from college is TS.....he's genetically female, but was raised as a male.

Just because he has a "male" body with the reproductive organs, It should still not pass him as a "man". He is still on the fence with this one because he still has BOTH female and male body parts. If he were to have his body as whole for being a male, then therefore, he is still considered to be a male.

Since he/she still has the female organs, It is still considered as a female only he/she has those tweaks that pass off as a male.

Curious....could they get themselves pregnant if they have both parts?

Well it won't work out because those pre-transition (before the sexual reassignment surgery) transgenders will want people to refer them the gender they are presented in the sight so they can feel used with being called "he" instead of "she", or "she" instead of "he", but you are right, that man in the article here are still as "female", but processing to be a man. If we still refer them as their biological gender, then they will feel insulted or put down, or quit the process, or even the worst, suicide. It's just that I would prefer to focus on who they think they are, not what they are.

Curious....could they get themselves pregnant if they have both parts?

It depends on the hormones therpay, that's all I know.

Then it shouldn't be publicly announced as a man being pregnant. It should be more of a transgender being pregnant or a hermaphrodite being pregnant.

Just because he has a "male" body with the reproductive organs, It should still not pass him as a "man".
If you're referring to the Oregon person, she still has a female body and DNA. She has a complete uterus and ovaries. She has a "manly" appearance but everything on the inside of her body is still female.

He is still on the fence with this one because he still has BOTH female and male body parts.
What male body parts? She hasn't had any surgery for that. She had some hormone treatments for secondary male appearance. That doesn't make her a male.

If he were to have his body as whole for being a male, then therefore, he is still considered to be a male.
She never had a male body.

Yep. Born female, and still female.

Back