Ordering from McD's

The McDonald's here in MD have accodomations for people with hearing and speech impairments. LOL!

The McDonald's here in MD have accodomations for people with hearing and speech impairments. LOL!

The McDonald's here has a Braille menu and the daytime staff are really good about getting it for me. :P

This story is too funny! Shows how a chain of event can occur by taking a step...

It's fun to think about what kinds of lawsuits could come out of this. :giggle:

McDonald's Turns Away Blind Man for Not Owning Car

Last edited:
They've been botching my order ever since this incident.

Coincidence?

:hmm:

lol! go to different MCD's if they keep giving you problems CJB that's my suggestion :D

The McDonalds here has a braille menu on the drive-thru. Interesting.
They are everywhere, even bank drive-thrus. The manufacturer wasn't about to make any changes, prolly because they aren't exactly mass produced.

But yea, that's funny.

They are everywhere, even bank drive-thrus. The manufacturer wasn't about to make any changes, prolly because they aren't exactly mass produced.

But yea, that's funny.

Perhaps a passenger might like to read for themselves.

:rofl2: That's hilarious. This reminds me of a phone call that I got years ago from a telemarketer when I was still living with my mom, who's a hearie. The telemarketer asked for me. Since I have no need or want any telemarketers, my mom took the matter into her own hands and told the person that I am deaf. Then the telemarketer asked my mom, "Ok, so when will she be available?" LOL :laugh2: My mom said that I will still be deaf, it's permanent and the person repeated the question. That telemarketer absolutely did not get it. My mom and I still chuckle at the memory of this. Of course, my mom had to hang up on the telemarketer. I think that was before the no-call list was enacted.

lol! go to different MCD's if they keep giving you problems CJB that's my suggestion :D

Wish I could but it's the only McD's within walking distance. And now they have Free Internet. There are just some things I cannot pass up. :giggle:

Some folks just don't see the whole picture. We had the same thing happened at the McD where I live...my friends were trying to order some food after a long jog, but didn't want to go inside because they were sweaty and gross. They were ordered to either go inside or leave, because you must have a car to use the drive-thru. Here's what I WILL do (and I promise I will do it). I am going to get a large foam board and paint a car on it, to make a "car" with it. Like the Flintstones, I will use my feet to mobilize the "car." And I will order from the window. I will have friends take pictures and I will post it on here. I'll have this project done by the end of March.

Some folks just don't see the whole picture. We had the same thing happened at the McD where I live...my friends were trying to order some food after a long jog, but didn't want to go inside because they were sweaty and gross. They were ordered to either go inside or leave, because you must have a car to use the drive-thru. Here's what I WILL do (and I promise I will do it). I am going to get a large foam board and paint a car on it, to make a "car" with it. Like the Flintstones, I will use my feet to mobilize the "car." And I will order from the window. I will have friends take pictures and I will post it on here. I'll have this project done by the end of March.
:laugh2: Can't wait, "One HorsePower Lady"!!

Back