ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
ughh hard decide which so guess Could downloads both oovoo and camfrog :confused:

I love oovoo.com. But sadly too few friends have one and didn't use it much grrr. I tried to convinct my brother and sister to get webcam and download oovoo.com!!

Catty

Wonder if I downloads both oovoo and camfrog .. may cause my computer slowly? :Ohno:

Never tried either. Sound like voodoo and frog. :giggle:

Never tried either. Sound like voodoo and frog. :giggle:

:laugh2:

I haven't got Camfrog or Oovoo on Mac. I did set up camfrog account last year or 2 years ago. I did forgotten what was my screen name and password.

camfrog limit for one person and camfrog pro allow more than 1 person.

ah. thanks, pal.

oovoo had updated itself few days ago that it dropped the number of video to talk - from 6 to 3 which is free software. nevertheless to say, it can allows 6 videos to tak if you are willing to pay extra.

I have camfrog and I use it sometime and I also have pro as well.

I used to have oovoo in my pc, but I rarely use it and it didn't have one for mac, but oovoo mentioned it will be released soon.

There should be a third question which asks if you have both oovoo and camfrog. :)

Both softwares are now on my laptop - user ID is the same jclarke. No one is online tonight, so I will be back online tonight YOUR TIME. (Means tomorrow morning, my time). Good night AD'ers. (Let me know if you're online, by leaving a post here)

Got add your User id to my oovoo :D

Tomorrow I will add anyone who member of frogcam :D

Back