Online relationships

im been using dating online for years and my mom took everythings of dating online because my mom MUST me to meet man in the town! :madfawk: :thumbd: makes me really pissed off!

and i plans to hide dating websites on my e-mail they wont let my mom removes my dating websites! i dont like that!

im using dating online anywhere! include deafsinglesconnection its really good for me and im sure have more deaf dating websites? but i dont like my mom to removes!

Sara Boyce

It depends on the situation, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, the highest percentage, it will never work. I think meeting someone in person in the first place is more reliable than meeting someone for a date/gf online. Most of the online relationship is based on luck, and a gamble.

Well, I don't quite know about it at the moment...I think i'm about to get myself into one. The only thing that I have a problem with is the loneliness, that you never get to hug or kiss the person you are talking to.
It takes patience, I figure.
But otherwise, I love the idea of it.

I think im the only one here who thinks having a online relationship over the internet is creepy. how do you know hes not a child molester or a rapist... or some serial killer. hey maybe even some old guy who lives in a hut. after what i read on two thirteen yr olds who met their online boyfriends in person... I think i'll stick with meeting someone in my hometown.

My best friend asked me if you want to meet new friends and I told my best friend that yes, I want to meet new friends. She gave me her friends aim sn and yahoo sn. I met my ex boyfriend was online to chat with him in 2001. He wanted me to move with him in Pa in 2002 to 2004. I was falling in love with him then I decided to move back to hawaii because of my family reason, was how that I broke up with him because we were not good relationship and ommunication last year. That was sad and long story what happened in the past. But I move on and I have gf Javapride babe. :D

i have been in some online relationships.. they weren't easy cuz most were long distance... the furthest was seattle that lasted 9 months and when we broke up... i was so heartbroken for a year... he gave up cuz he couldn't handle the distance :ugh: and this was like 5 months before my graduation from rit... i was like sheesh he couldn't be patient!??? i was willing to move there after graduation sheesh... but now that i look back... i am darn glad we broke up! :lol:

i am in a great relationshp (another long distance! :sigh: ) of 4 MONTHS GOING ON 5 SOON! I HAVE NO REGRETS!!! :) i have met his family... he finally met my family recently and they LOVE HIM!! just as his family love me :) :applause: ... now we are making plans for me to move to be with him! :thumb: gosh it is so damn expensive to move! :ugh2:

WE REALLY THANK KATZIE FOR INTRODUCING US! if it hadn't been for meg and katzie, i would have never met him!
since meg persued me to meet katzie so i did... we became great friends .... she pested me to meet him cuz i was so fed up with long distance! ask meg! lol but katzie kept pesting me.. telling me he was a great guy.. blah blah... to just try it one more time blah blah ... i was like hell no... i was sick of LD relationships as he is from chicago... so i emailed him for HER SAKE to "shut her up" :D :lol: he was kinda dork cuz he was damn shy so i told katzie forget it... but she WOULDN'T GIVE UP! GRRR LOL... I WAS LIKE FINE! ONE MORE TIME... then he finally responded in a normal way lol.... we finally hit it off right off the bat... chatted daily "24/7"... met in person a month later (we knew we were for each other but wanted to be sure IN PERSON)... the rest is HISTORY! :)

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!! HE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!!! SMOOOCHIES SWEETS! :hug: N :kiss:

sorry for rambling on and on --- boy! i could write a book! :giggle: but online relationships can work--- at the right time/the right place/ and with the RIGHT PERSON!!! >>> IMHO :)

Aww how sweet!!! You're right, online relationships does work at the right time, at the right place, and with the right person.....

I'm really happy for you FC! :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Aww how sweet!!! You're right, online relationships does work at the right time, at the right place, and with the right person.....

I'm really happy for you FC! :hug:

thanks angiepoo! :hug:

btw congrats on your engagement! :hug: ABOUT TIME!!! that rr got his ASS MOVING!
:giggle: men are slow, aren't they??? :lol:

ahhh ! Congrat, FC ! no wonder bec i asked you if u plan to move to chicago in other post. :)

:applause: :applause:

deafclimber said:
ahhh ! Congrat, FC ! no wonder bec i asked you if u plan to move to chicago in other post. :)

:applause: :applause:

:giggle: THANKS!!! :hug:

:whistle: will i be hearing any wedding bells from your end!???
:D :fingersx:

deafclimber said:
OH yep :) i posted my little story in my birthday post last week. :)

oh? i missed your birthday? :shock: i am sorry that i missed it! :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! :bowdown:

:birthday: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday: :D

hope i can find the thread so i can read and catch up with the news!!! :D :angel:

Congrats, Feisty, on the online relationship. Hmmmm, how long is the leash? :rofl:

I have met a lot of great female friends online. Only one guy that I met. He's in Canada, and I'm here. I drove out there to see him last March. A great guy. But he reconciled with his wife. (We were both separated, and nothing happened, btw)

But he's a great guy, and we both got each other through a really tough time ni our lives.

I'm sorry about that. SOrry it didn't work out though. But that's the chance you take with any relationship.

THe advantage of an online relationship (and one with distance) is that you're physically prohibited from rushing into anything.

IMO, it's just another way to meet people. No better or worse than any other way. You have to be careful, just as you do when you meet people in "real life."

Tousi said:
Congrats, Feisty, on the online relationship. Hmmmm, how long is the leash? :rofl:

THANKS, MR. TOUSI! :D

speaking of the leash... i think ill keep it short :giggle: cuz he is a good looking and wouldn't want anyone to steal him from me! :D :P

Back