Online relationships

I have become friends with some people through the internet. Some of the friendships lasted and others ended quickly after getting to know the person. I always made sure I met the person in a safe circumstance. Always meet in a public place. I made sure other people knew of the person from the community. I left the phone number with my best friend. As far as romantic relationships it happens all the time. People use dating websites to meet people. Sometimes you don't really know who you are talking to. I would advise others to be careful and cautious with internet dating. Follow your hearts desire because love has no boundaries.

i had few online relationships but it didn't work out.. I joined several dating service online.. but no luck.. I only made friends.. :) haha..

Anyway I met Starrygaze in Deaf-match.net two years ago and we have been chatting ever since.. I thought we would never meet each other so we remained friends..
till the fate happens that i was moving out from my ex's and i had no luck in finding help with my moving stuffs. I got his email and replied back telling him im stuck and need help with my stuffs and that i was MAD!!! he said he was on vacation and would be happy to come to Arkansas and help me get my stuffs. I said no u dont have to.. He said YES.. He did came.. He is sooo sweet! We met several times in person. Now I am in Wyoming on vacation and visiting Starrygaze..
I am having fun here.. but will be going back home soon.. :( wahhh haha.. I am glad i got to meet him.. Our relationship is going beautifully!!! :) And I can't imagine my life without him now..

I guess some online relationships doesnt work.. some does.. So depend on how people are openminded or not and is willing to go out but yet still be cautious cuz u never know the guy or the lady are players or just out to get your money .. things like that.. so Still we have to be careful.. :)

i had online dating for years and no lucky for me but i need getting married really soon! but i do include deaf dating,christian dating,etc.

Sara Boyce

The shortest distance between two people is a SMILE. :fruit:

Back