One thing you Regret

I regret nothing, from my own shameful mistakes to the crappy childhood I endured. I would not be who I am if I had not lived through it all, and I love me just the way I am.

That reminds me of a more recent regret of mine: taking my car to a certain mechanic. Back in May the 6th, he said it will be done in a week or two. I have gone back every week, and he keeps saying it will be ready soon. I was raised in a Christian family, so I've heard Jesus is coming soon. Since Jesus and my car are both coming soon, I wonder which will get here first. Lately, we go check every day. We're leaving in a few minutes now to check my car.

I am raise in a Christian too. My both parent are. I was rebellion when I was teenager. I used to be non-religion until I become almost 22 years old. I decide to find a right man from god answered my pray. My mom taught me. I did thank to her for help me out. I learned about forgive and regret. Forgive is the best. I hope your car is fixed. :)

I am raise in a Christian too. My both parent are. I was rebellion when I was teenager. I used to be non-religion until I become almost 22 years old. I decide to find a right man from god answered my pray. My mom taught me. I did thank to her for help me out. I learned about forgive and regret. Forgive is the best. I hope your car is fixed. :)

I can never thank my mom enough for all she's done for me! I owe her a debt that I can never pay!

And nope, my car isn't done yet. He says to come back tomorrow at noon. We tried to figure out how that will happen because my dad works nights ... well, this is a long useless story, but the only way we can figure it out is I don't sleep tonight and I give my dad a ride. So I'm going to try to rest soon. I have an audiologist appointment tomorrow too. How annoying, these next days.

=D

I've had a lot of regrets through my life. The thing about having these regrets are for us to not to dwell on it.

For one, When I think of a regret I've made - I look back at it and learn from it. The more I look back, that is when I get to learn a lot more about myself from this. I'd say, it is more like your own "personal" history timeline because as we know, history is meant to be learned from and not to repeat it. It is the same thing for these regrets by looking at it and learn from it to not to repeat the same mistakes. :)

Yeah I do have some regrets and learned from it and I make sure i don't make the same mistakes twice...

I have some few regrets, but don't know how to say it in here....

I've regretted on few things, but I don't really want to dwell on them.

Okay, well there is one I'm still a bit fresh from... partying too hard last semester, not doing any serious study and failing everything last semester, AND having too much pride; not asking academic staff for extra help - that's my current regret. Am going to do better next semester :)

Other regrets than that, not worth dwelling on.

We all learn from our mistakes, thus making us wiser for next time :)

I regret using credit cards too much in the past and allowing myself get into heavy debt which I am working my butt off to get out of. It is hard not to stop dwelling on it cuz the monthly statements come in the mail to remind me of it. :rifle:

I regret using credit cards too much in the past and allowing myself get into heavy debt which I am working my butt off to get out of. It is hard not to stop dwelling on it cuz the monthly statements come in the mail to remind me of it. :rifle:

I regret ever getting my first credit card to begin with.

My mom save my ass. She keep telling me no credit cards.

My mom save my ass. She keep telling me no credit cards.

Lucky. My mom told me I need a credit card to build up my credit so I can buy a house. Now I'm stuck with so much debt I STILL can't buy a house until I can get rid of the credit card.

I regret, when i was a kid. My mom and me are not good communicate, well. Because, we are so different opinion and she did damage of my life. that is why, now i am independence. although, my mom already woke up, where i am?!
other thing, too. I regret that my language english need be a long time ago

I regret quitting school twice a long time ago and I will make sure that I will NOT quit school again.

I regret for not want to try to understand my mother before she disappeared September 1995.

My childhood was not happy one... no wonder why I have no love feeling toward her... but I should try to understand her which I did with my Dad in 2000 after no contact since 1980s.

I don't regret anything.

I take a mistake I make and turn it into a lesson to be learned.

True, I don't regret anything either because I want to learn improve/correct my mistakes but my issues with my mother is a different story.

I know how you feel. I went on a spending frenzy and gone to the ER over migraines twice a year after my divorce and I am still getting letters reminding me. That's been years ago.

I can never thank my mom enough for all she's done for me! I owe her a debt that I can never pay!

And nope, my car isn't done yet. He says to come back tomorrow at noon. We tried to figure out how that will happen because my dad works nights ... well, this is a long useless story, but the only way we can figure it out is I don't sleep tonight and I give my dad a ride. So I'm going to try to rest soon. I have an audiologist appointment tomorrow too. How annoying, these next days.

=D

Why your mom want you to owe her on debt? Why not she give it up and forget it about owe? The important is forgive her for make mistake and forget about past.

Hmmmm.....I regret early Monday morning this week. Thats all I will say, some of you know already :roll:

Lucky. My mom told me I need a credit card to build up my credit so I can buy a house. Now I'm stuck with so much debt I STILL can't buy a house until I can get rid of the credit card.

I am so lucky. :) Sorry Hope debt will go away soon for you

Back