OK to doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop quiz: Is the earth a perfect sphere or an oblate spheriod? ;)

Why has no one answered the question yet? It's an oblate spheriod. Earth isn't a perfect sphere. Measurements, when done accurately, are much more convincing than astronomical snapshots. :)

Why has no one answered the question yet? It's an oblate spheriod. Earth isn't a perfect sphere. Measurements, when done accurately, are much more convincing than astronomical snapshots. :)

If there was an intelligent designer, it should have created a perfect sphere. :)

Netrox, there are billions of people around the world who believe the bible or not. Depending on their religions. I was watching the show few days ago about when Jesus was little and how he used his spell on the people when he was mad and when he reaches teenager, he realize that his power will help people in need and how he has changed his life. I can not remember what is the name of the show or documentary. Someone found an very old 1 or 2 century books that was buried in the ground. If I find it, I'll let you know.

If there was an intelligent designer, it should have created a perfect sphere. :)
He created it the shape that He knew would function best. :)

Netrox, there are billions of people around the world who believe the bible or not. Depending on their religions. I was watching the show few days ago about when Jesus was little and how he used his spell on the people when he was mad and when he reaches teenager, he realize that his power will help people in need and how he has changed his life. I can not remember what is the name of the show or documentary. Someone found an very old 1 or 2 century books that was buried in the ground. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Aw shucks What's the name of show ?

I thought that Jesus NEVER "got mad" hmmm

Mark 11:15-17

" And they come to Jerusalem: and he entered into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and them that bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold the doves;
and he would not suffer that any man should carry a vessel through the temple. And he taught, and said unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations? but ye have made it a den of robbers. "

Matthew 4:1-11

" Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he afterward hungered. And the tempter came and said unto him, If thou art the Son of God, command that these stones become bread. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Then the devil taketh him into the holy city; and he set him on the pinnacle of the temple, and saith unto him, If thou art the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and, On their hands they shall bear thee up, Lest haply thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, Again it is written, Thou shalt not make trial of the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him unto an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and he said unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him; and behold, angels came and ministered unto him. "

See the verses above for example : He was an adult at that time when He rebuked. Show me the scriptures where you mentioned that He was mad when He was a little ?

CyberRed, that because it wasn't written in the book. I've been smashing my head trying to remember what show that I saw last week. Let me explain, the person founded the book that was wrapped in leather and was in the big vase like container. It was buried deep in the ground. It contains about Jesus' very young life (ages 5 thru young teenager) and his power. When he was about 6 to 8 yrs old, if someone tells him to do or did something wrong. He gets very mad and did something with his power to kill them. He was molding a few small birds made of dirt or mud and all of sudden the birds came to life and flew away. You'll never find it the bible. I don't know why the book was hidden. It could be for his own protection. Who knows? What I should've done is to write it down on the paper so I'll know what show I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back