Oi, DeafLissa90!

:ty:Jake and Lisa, for sharing the comparison of AUSLAN and BSL. I was fascinated!

Guys, I don't have any crush on anyone on AD, but nice try.

Chevy57 - OK, later.

J.D! I like that guy from the show, and also the damn, I forgot --- the guy who hates J.D's guys (Starts with P...)

All I can think of is Pete? That guy with ginger curly hair?

Im sure thats wrong though

I was quite surprised how the video turned out. I have never done anything like this before. I know it seems like a easy thing but for me, it wasnt.

:wave:

I thought it was awesome!!!!
I took ASL because I've been interested since I was a kid but also I tried french, spanish, and italian and I had a hard time with those so I decided it was time to take ASL now I want to learn different sign languages! It was awesome!

Yes I can communicate BSL and still remember BSL when I live here in Germany. I know BSL is almost similar to AUSGAL and Africa.

I know ASL bit.

Thank you for post sign languages to this thread.

Yes I can communicate BSL and still remember BSL when I live here in Germany. I know BSL is almost similar to AUSGAL and Africa.

I know ASL bit.

Thank you for post sign languages to this thread.
AUSGAL? You should have said AUSLAN :eek3:

Maybe Liebling confused ASLGAL's username with AUSLAN and it gave her a brain freeze moment :lol:

Nice sign vlogs! Cool to see a face behind the aliases. Just coming to say I see you and awesome job.
bkshining.gif

I have up-to date videos on my youtube
What is your userID on youtube again?
I saw your old video, and unfortunately, that video was removed. :/

on a side note, I am surprised to see this thread raise from the dead :shock:

Back