Oi, DeafLissa90!

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you communicate in BSL Sign Language?

Yes. why? I prefer to use SSE though, i find BSL too confusing but i can use it. Most signs are in BSL

Do you interest to learn ASL (American Sign Language) before entering USA in near future? You may go to World Deaf Nation Expo in Las Vegas next year. I may go there.

JClarke, why did you ask the question and create the thread aimed at me? I am just curious

Because he is fluent in AUSLAN and ASL, and he probably wants to lean BSL as well. I don't blame him. Wish I knew all three well. My ASL is equivalent of that of a toddler in terms of knowledge and usage if that makes sense.

I'd love to be fluent in ASL. i barely know the ASL alphabet *giggles*

I'd love to be fluent in ASL. i barely know the ASL alphabet *giggles*

Did you see vlog on ASLpro.com? Do you think that this ASL is easy or difficult? I can know two-hand fingerspelling like British and Australian.

Sorry! I went to bed after I posted this. I know a little bit of BSL because it is similar to my AUSLAN, how about you make a short video in BSL and I will do the same in AUSLAN where the AD'ers here can see what the differences are? What do you think?

DeafLissa90, Why not you chat him in VP or MSN Video? You seem it in using international sign language.

This is very basic but JClarke and I wanted to see the differences between Auslan and British Sign Language

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4VA_hU3uws]YouTube - Me[/ame]

Hello, my name is Melissa. I am 19 years old. I am learning Child Care, I have one fish. I live with my mum and sister.

Me in AUSLAN version -- similar quoting with Melisa.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed_JD6y-86o"]YouTube - Auslan comparsion.[/ame]

Hi, my name is Jacob. I'm 22. I study at University of Canberra - Business Informatics Degree. I have one dog.

JClarke said

Hi, my name is Jacob, I'm 22. I study at university of Canberra (hence the captial C) in Business Informatics degree. I have 1 dog.'

LOL - I said that, but she was very close though'

Wow! That's so cool to see the differences between ASL, BSL and Auslan! Thanks JDClarke and DeafLissa90!

Surprised?

JDClarke? Did I have a new middle name? :eek3:

LOL! I was just chatting with my friends at a cookout about a dude named JD so I guess I am still thinking about him. :laugh2:

Back