oh baby! :)

pinkster

Reaction score
My dad flew home from Gally yesterday and went to the deaf club with my 4 and half month old little brother. :) BABY!

b5659686.jpg

Squeeee!!! :P he's sooo cute

pinkster said:
My dad flew home from Gally yesterday and went to the deaf club with my 4 and half month old little brother. :) BABY!

Squeeee!!! :P he's sooo cute
WOW!!! time flew!!! it seemed like yesterday that he was born! sheesh!!! what a cutie!

awww cuteeeee!!!!

Your picture remind me of my last sister. I will add the picture of me with my baby sister when I find the pictures in the drawer.

Everyone thought my baby sister is my daughter when I pramed her for a walk to park or shopping. :lol:

My mom had her when I was 20 years old.

Congrats Mother,

Oops, no, sorry, my mistake - a baby's Big Sister!

Beautiful photo :)

Nice pic. Have fun with bottles and diapers..... for a few days.

Awwww, he is adorable... You will make a GREAT big sister, but when I see that picture, you will make a GREAT mom....

He is getting big!!

Awwwww What a cutie *heartmelts*

I have to agree with Matty here You would make a very good mother somedays pinkster, So when are you going to have a baby?! :giggle:

he look so adorable big boy :) hope u have fun do errands change diapers wahhhh bottle time :lol:

aww aww precious brother baby you got, pinkster!! ehehe.. can i have him? lol

j.k.. wink

TOF

Aw how cuteee.....Babies sure grow quickly!!...

Aww, you got little cute brother baby. My oldest brother was 49 years old since he had his first son born. :shock: Wow, I was bit shock but I am really happy for my brother got a little son first time in his life. Now, his son is 3 years old. :D

hehe.. thanks all..

I get that a lot, that I'll make a good mom ;) Well you never know. I dont think I'll be having children any time soon. Remember, I'm only 21 and I want to finish at least 2 years of college (AAS degree.)

I wont be changing any diapers, not yet anyways. I have my own apt (with my bf) and my dad is staying with my mom about 15-20 minutes away (by car, by bus its 50 minutes, ugh.) So.. yeah.. ;)

i know its an old post.. but.. If you want to see how fast time flies.. Me and my little bro, he is 3 now!

l_ed1b22b693142c960c6d27f989a9c03a.jpg

Back