*OFFICIAL* 3rd AD Party!

Originally posted by d
i would be willing to host an AD party later in the fall.

Cool call me if you need help. ;) Ill bring Ruban along....Im kiddin :mrgreen:

Party's still on! AND its THIS Friday!? OMG time flew by so fast! Finally got to see simon last night! Missed him :D Gonna see D tomorrow!!! Can't wait!

it should move to event section?

anyway, anyone know lee from nyc ? he will DJ for Ghosta Party on Saturday, not friday, so don't worry. Holla there latah

information about Ghosta Party bottom my sig

Oh boy! *jumping ecastically* I'm excited! Whee! See you on Friday!

*sighs* cross me out - not going ...... BUT doesn't mean that i'd NEVER get to see u guys - i will someday, i assure u guys ;)

Ah, disappointing news but yet a good news! I won't be hosting the party BUT Robb, Skott and Matt will be. I'll just be there to help out thats it.

Why? Since WBC is so famous right now- I dont want to deal with the responsiblity of getting busted which I hope we dont. That is IF YOU DON'T FIGHT, OR CAUSE PROBLEMS! Also it will be PRIVATE, and I will have AD member's ID to check in. See Ya there!! Have fun!!

Originally posted by Strawberry
Ah, disappointing news but yet a good news! I won't be hosting the party BUT Robb, Skott and Matt will be. I'll just be there to help out thats it.

Why? Since WBC is so famous right now- I dont want to deal with the responsiblity of getting busted which I hope we dont. That is IF YOU DON'T FIGHT, OR CAUSE PROBLEMS! Also it will be PRIVATE, and I will have AD member's ID to check in. See Ya there!! Have fun!!
What do you mean by AD member's ID to check in? :confused:

Originally posted by Strawberry

That sounds like a good idea! :thumb:

prolley some people will register on alldeaf and show up with useless members ID..

Hi! I am sure most everybody don't remember me, but I visited RIT last time on Jan. (Hint: my name is Chris Kisling and from Texas.) I am going there for BF weekend! I will arrive at RIT around evening. I would love to go to AD party, but I wonder if anyone can give me a ride? :D

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
*sighs* cross me out - not going ...... BUT doesn't mean that i'd NEVER get to see u guys - i will someday, i assure u guys ;)

same here but next time don't think I'll chicken out ;) unless I move out first then I'll be plannin to make my first trip to rochy I missed rochy already lol :laugh2:

Back