*OFFICIAL* 3rd AD Party!

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
yes it is. and its still in rochester, ny. someday who knows we will plan another AD party on different places.

LOL maybe in Indianapolis ???? :-X

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
yes it is. and its still in rochester, ny. someday who knows we will plan another AD party on different places.

I shall hope so. Would I know you... seeing that you're from IL?

how about AD party in sunny cali? beach parties, bon fire and all that stuff. hehe, anyways....back to brickfest party topic, how many people is going so far strawberry?

I guess? Strawberry hasnt said anything about PLANS changed so obviously, it's still on! :)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Yes come to Cali!! how about we go to New Orleans?? Mexico?? Hawaii????

Mexico, Cancun. Orale!! Lets have fun there!

Originally posted by h20polob0y
how about AD party in sunny cali? beach parties, bon fire and all that stuff. hehe, anyways....back to brickfest party topic, how many people is going so far strawberry?

I'm expecting at least 40, looks like there's gonna be either less or more.. *shrugs* Who knows, just as long we've got people! :D

About other AD parties on beaches.. I wouldn't mind going! As long, somebody's willing to host it! And ask Alex for approval, then post it.

Everyone, please feel free to host AllDeaf Parties & Meets, as long as you let me know about it prior to posting it. That way your event would be official and get full exposure.

Thanks for your continued support of AllDeaf.com! :)

Originally posted by Alex
Everyone, please feel free to host AllDeaf Parties & Meets, as long as you let me know about it prior to posting it. That way your event would be official and get full exposure.

me? hmmz, STILL MAYBE!?!? :mrgreen: if only who would take me go there :cool:

Originally posted by h20polob0y
haha, MFA, gaining weight?????? i just go to D's house just to see her dog get stoned and i love her bon bons cheese cake. :D hehe. ill go crazy if she doesnt have them!!! lol

hope you enjoyed the dinner last night!

Originally posted by Alex

i would be willing to host an AD party later in the fall.

Back