Octuplets' grandmother faces foreclosure threat

i read at news.google.com that the mother and grandmother are not really related because they look different. the octomom has some different facial features.

There is a deaf woman who posted at the blogs at Deaf Blogs and Vlogs - DeafRead who has 9 kids. She live in MD. forgot her name...

i read at news.google.com that the mother and grandmother are not really related because they look different. the octomom has some different facial features.

There is a deaf woman who posted at the blogs at Deaf Blogs and Vlogs - DeafRead who has 9 kids. She live in MD. forgot her name...

The mother looks different because she had plastic surgery.

Are you insane? :eek: It's not fucking opinion! IT'S DAMN TRUTH. And, Lucia is NOT exaggerating at all. The looney octmom is being so careless to think of having more kids. No job, not enough money, and etc etc. Don't you get it? I have only very little tolerance for this octmom, but her parents have my tolerance and my respect, especially the 14 kids. This lowly bitch have a lack of self-respect, which is really sicken me to stomach. I can't believe how you said like that... I had talked with my mom and she told me that she was thankfully happy that she don't have to pay some money on hers. She also said she can't imagine if she have to deal a such thing!!! :mad: Oh, and I don't talk with my sister yet. I'll see what she will say about it.

Again, it's NOT an opinion. :(

STILL, it is your opinion of WHAT you THINK she should be doin'. Like you said you agree with Lucia which is fine by me. I am still standin' my statement and nothin' will change my perspective.

You have to remember that the mother is YOUNG and maybe with soo little experience. Just give her a chance, girl. :)

I don't believe in the word " mandatory " or that she SHOULD have a hysterectomy or sterlization to END her pregnancy. THAT is very wrong! I don't want THAT to become LAW, makin' people to suffer for not bein' able to make their own choices. FYI, I don't believe in " liberal ", either.

And, lastly ... please, do not use that word where I bold your word above. :ty:

It IS necessary. She has 14 kids, she cheated the public assistance/welfare system, and she mooched off of her mother, and she has not contributed one damn red cent towards any of her children ever. She needs to pay back the government, and pay back her mother, and all the children should be taken away, the older six to be placed with relatives, and then the octuplets to be placed with adoptive families as soon as they are deemed stable enough by the doctors to leave the hospital. She has clearly shown she cannot provide for ANY of her children at all. Not even one of them. Depends on what job she WANTS? I don't think so! She should not get to choose. She should be sent to a job that the social worker has deemed appropriate for her based on the wages and based on how many hours she can work at that job, the more it pays, the more hours she can work, the better - it would mean more money to pay back to the government and then to her mother so her mother can finally retire.

You are bein' soo harsh. I don't agree with you about that part where you mentioned about takin' her children away. I opposed to that idea, Lucia.

She can chose what job she can work. This is America. Just give her a chance, girl.

Children are a gift from the Lord, indeed, they are a blessing.

Even though these babies wasn't produced "normally" they are still a blessing from God. Because if he didn't want her to have them she wouldn't have..Sorry to bring regelion into it but couldn't help it. It goes with my view points that a child is a child!!

I think He would want you to do it the "natural" way as it's more fun! :giggle:

Maria said:
STILL, it is your opinion of WHAT you THINK she should be doin'. Like you said you agree with Lucia which is fine by me. I am still standin' my statement and nothin' will change my perspective.

What the hell? I don't said she should to do. I made some suggestion.

Well, how would you feel if you are forcefully pay to octmommy when she is doing nothing, not supporting her kids. Would you call this an opinion? No, it's not.

Maria said:
You have to remember that the mother is YOUNG and maybe with soo little experience. Just give her a chance, girl.

Jeez, she is in her 30's. She is not a young teenager or in early 20's! She already had her own experiences, not tiny account of it. She is an adult, she knows better. No, we should not give her a second chance. Totally eight babies are so pricy to pay bills, and the six other children too. I meant, what the hell wackoctmom think? =/

Maria said:
I don't believe in the word " mandatory " or that she SHOULD have a hysterectomy or sterlization to END her pregnancy. THAT is very wrong! I don't want THAT to become LAW, makin' people to suffer for not bein' able to make their own choices. FYI, I don't believe in " liberal ", either.

Huh? I never said mandatory or liberal, and hysterctomy or sterilization. Liberal (or mandatory) is doing nothing with my post or octmom's issues.

Secondly, nobody will make laws so limit, they are still able to choose an option. What the point is, this octmom should make up her mind and take it so seriously.

Maria said:
And, lastly ... please, do not use that word where I bold your word above.

"A lack of self-respect" is not a cussing word. In truth, the wackoctmom have very low respect for her family and her children.

"I have only very little tolerance for this octmom" is not a cussing word, either! What I meant, I am actually have some feeling for her as a human being. I made a few positive suggestion about her in my pervious posts here. If she wants to have many children, my opinion, she should take some fantastic advice from Duggar Family.

Now, what the hell? Look, I barely cuss. So why you tell me to not use a mini cussing? I didn't cuss so many in my post...

I just asked my friends if it is an opinion, and they said no, it is not...........

What does this deafblind woman and her baby have to do with Nadya and her litter? They are completely unrelated stories.

Dreama was replying to my warning to Dixie. Dixie sounds like she was supporting eugenics and I warned her to be careful what she wishes for. It could backfire on us. The people once supported eugenics and they think deaf people shouldn't be allowed to have kids at all.

What the hell? I don't said she should to do. I made some suggestion.

No, you don't make it sound like you are suggestin'.

Well, how would you feel if you are forcefully pay to octmommy when she is doing nothing, not supporting her kids. Would you call this an opinion? No, it's not.

We will be forcin' to PAY tax on EVERYTHIN', not just OctMommy. Tax is everywhere (grocery, marriage, bridges, and etc., etc. ) we have to pay also. It ain't free. And, even thou we have to pay for the war, too. So, what's the problem ?

Jeez, she is in her 30's. She is not a young teenager or in early 20's! She already had her own experiences, not tiny account of it. She is an adult, she knows better. No, we should not give her a second chance. Totally eight babies are so pricy to pay bills, and the six other children too. I meant, what the hell wackoctmom think? =/

I did NOT say " young teenager ". No, she doesn't know anythin' about how to handle the money to take care of her kids or bills or whatsoever. Of course, she needs some help!
IF, you disagree about givin' her another chance... then, it is YOUR opinion to think that there's NO second chance for her. I respectfully disagree with you on that part.

Huh? I never said mandatory or liberal, and hysterctomy or sterilization. Liberal (or mandatory) is doing nothing with my post or octmom's issues.

Lucia mentioned mandatory, hysterctomy and sterlization in her previous posts. You said you totally agreed with her in her statements.

Secondly, nobody will make laws so limit, they are still able to choose an option. What the point is, this octmom should make up her mind and take it so seriously.

Oh, yeah they will.

"A lack of self-respect" is not a cussing word. In truth, the wackoctmom have very low respect for her family and her children.

"I have only very little tolerance for this octmom" is not a cussing word, either! What I meant, I am actually have some feeling for her as a human being. I made a few positive suggestion about her in my pervious posts here. If she wants to have many children, my opinion, she should take some fantastic advice from Duggar Family.

I highlighted with bold on your ONE word in your previous post... that word with a first letter " f ".... get it ? You need to tone it down. It turned me off big time when someone uses that word.

Now, what the hell? Look, I barely cuss. So why you tell me to not use a mini cussing? I didn't cuss so many in my post...

I just asked my friends if it is an opinion, and they said no, it is not...........

Please, remember --- accept disagree to agree/or agree to disagree.

Maria,

Just curious, how many more kids does this woman have to have before you start saying "Okay this woman IS messed up in the head..."? Or you don't have a limit? We just have to give everyone a chance, no matter how many kids they have?

Maria said:
No, you don't make it sound like you are suggestin'.

Sighs. You don't get it.....

Maria said:
I did NOT say " young teenager ". No, she doesn't know anythin' about how to handle the money to take care of her kids or bills or whatsoever. Of course, she needs some help!

I know you didn't say she is a teen, what I meant, you should not consider her as a young person. She is already an adult. I don't think she don't know how to...

Maria said:
IF, you disagree about givin' her another chance... then, it is YOUR opinion to think that there's NO second chance for her. I respectfully disagree with you on that part.

Okay, fair enough. Disagree to agree, by then.

Maria said:
We will be forcin' to PAY tax on EVERYTHIN', not just OctMommy. Tax is everywhere (grocery, marriage, bridges, and etc., etc. ) we have to pay also. It ain't free. And, even thou we have to pay for the war, too. So, what's the problem ?

I KNOW I WOULD PAY A TAX FOR WHATEVER REASON IS. Secondly, I'm NOT talking about everything else. I'm talking about Octmom's actions, taxes, and bills, and a whole of her family.

Maria said:
Lucia mentioned mandatory, hysterctomy and sterlization in her previous posts. You said you totally agreed with her in her statements.

No, just because if I said somthing sounds I mostly agree that does not mean I agree her post 100%.

Maria said:
Oh, yeah they will.

Okay, fine. If you really think so...

Maria said:
I highlighted with bold on your ONE word in your previous post... that word with a first letter " f ".... get it ? You need to tone it down. It turned me off big time when someone uses that word.

Please, remember --- accept disagree to agree/or agree to disagree.

Never mind, I realized I actually bold "lack" and "very little". :lol: I might have confuse with some posts. And, I'm sorry if I offended you.

Okay. Disagree/agree to agree/disagree, by then, once again. :)

I disagree with the bold statement. I am a strong believer of keeping siblings together. Seem everyone is worried about the Octuplets, she has 6 other kids as well to be concerned about.

so do I.... so do I... they're not like dogs where you can just give away 8 puppies to 8 families. :mad:

so do I.... so do I... they're not like dogs where you can just give away 8 puppies to 8 families. :mad:

How many families do you know that would accept 8 kids? That's the problem here.

It is easy to argue that deliberately having children you unable to care for is irresponsible at any time.

On the other hand if she had never had any other children the drive to be a mother in some women could make it understandable.

However having 6 children already and being on welfare -- Taking fertility drugs seems more of a career move than love of children.

I bet this will be a landmark situation that will cause new laws to be made.

Sighs. You don't get it.....

I know you didn't say she is a teen, what I meant, you should not consider her as a young person. She is already an adult. I don't think she don't know how to...

She is STILL young woman in her 30's. I am surprised that you admit in other thread that the age of 30's is indeed a pretty young. And, I know that she is an adult. I've neeever mentioned that she is not.

Okay, fair enough. Disagree to agree, by then.

I KNOW I WOULD PAY A TAX FOR WHATEVER REASON IS. Secondly, I'm NOT talking about everything else. I'm talking about Octmom's actions, taxes, and bills, and a whole of her family.

I am talkin' about everythin' that we STILL have to pay, no matter what the circumstances/situations are. Nothin' is for free. It's called " L I F E ". That's life.

No, just because if I said somthing sounds I mostly agree that does not mean I agree her post 100%.

Well, to me it does that you totally agree with her because, you said it is d*** facts just like Lucia said. You both said it the same thing.

Okay, fine. If you really think so...

Never mind, I realized I actually bold "lack" and "very little". :lol: I might have confuse with some posts. And, I'm sorry if I offended you.

Okay. Disagree/agree to agree/disagree, by then, once again. :)

:ty: And, also there's somethin' I would like for you to read what Berry just posted about the law. :)

:ty: And, also there's somethin' I would like for you to read what Berry just posted about the law. :)

Berry said that, because if this woman's completely irresponsible behavior, new laws will likely be created. That will take years. In the meantime, there are still 14 children out there living in a single parent home, with a never married mother who has neither the financial means nor the emotional and mental stability to raise them.

But, since you seem to think that this is acceptable, how much money have you sent to contribute to the medical expenses of the 8 that are in the hospital, or the 6 that are home?

Maria -

KarissaMann05 said:
A bit so young to me. =/
I NEVER SAID 30'S IS PRETTY YOUNG. I SAID A BIT YOUNG. What I said, it's a little young age. Not too young...
Again, I am not talking about life. I'M TALKING ABOUT OCTMOM'S SITUATION AS A SUCH LIKE TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY, SHE PUSHED SO HARD ON HER FAMILY, LACK OF RESPONIABLITY TO TAKE CARE OF KIDS, AND SO ON. What I am talking about.

Maria said:
Well, to me it does that you totally agree with her because, you said it is d*** facts just like Lucia said. You both said it the same thing.

O.è Er, no. I actually don't agree with a several things that Lucia mentioned. Well, for your info, I'm not too liberal anyway. Like I said, if I agree mostly that does not make me to agree 100%.

Maria said:
:ty: And, also there's somethin' I would like for you to read what Berry just posted about the law.

I just look at her/his post. Sorry to say this.... I think its good! See, it's not so limit. It's common sense. I don't want to see it happen again like what wackoctmom did.

^_^

Last edited:
Back