Obsessive people

tsk how sad for obessive people.... they need to forget it and move on...

Do you have somebody that are obession with you? I got one but she don't know how to get lost when I say I don't want to be with her, I haven't done anything to her or anythign like that, it's just that she have a crush on me which I don't.

There are plenty of peeps obsessed over me at this other so-called online deaf community, and it's like they talk negative things about me every single day. I mean, c'mon, don't they have better things to do in life? Talk about people looking for attention and approval from others online. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Anyway, I just ignore them and move on with my life. I'm living my vida to the fullest. ;)

Yeah, Alex, you popular person you, that's the way to live that vida... :D No use worrying about what others think of you. I can see what you mean about some folks, though. LOL

Rogue, I've had an ex boyfriend obsessed over me, and it was no picnic with his girlfriend feeling threatened unnecessarily by me either. Fortunately, that situation was resolved... after a couple years. ;)

Personally, I believe that the best approach for unrequited love (not having feelings for that person, but she has a crush on you and practically stalks you) - is to be straightforwarded with her.

"Girl, I realize you may have a crush on me. Let's talk about that, OK? *girl nods head nervously* Even though I don't return your feelings, you have crossed my boundaries and made me feel uncomforable with your actions." Just an example!

A colleague of mine wanted to do a survey on obsessive/compulsive people and put an ad in the paper for these subjects. After just one day he received over 100 calls, but it was all from one person. DAMN!

Hahah I can list one obsessed person - WaterRats13... she's crazy about alldeaf.com... hehe but this is a good thing, it means your forum is great!! I like it too, I love posting here. It's a very mature environment here. I'm obsessed with the colour green, but I hope it's nothing bad being obsessed about a fantastic colour, and also cats!!! :) Those obsessions aren't bad ones at all... it's when you let it get out of control and it affects other people in a negative way.

Ziusudra

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I'm obsessed to see Lasza this Saturday :laugh2: :rofl: :lol:

My fess is obsessive over Pimp's tiny hair. really cute and rubbing so soft. make me feel tempt to have shave my head but i am bawk bawk!

Originally posted by Lasza
My fess is obsessive over Pimp's tiny hair. really cute and rubbing so soft. make me feel tempt to have shave my head but i am bawk bawk!
you don't have to shave your head off... just cut your hair very short... lemme help ya out this Saturday before we go :lol:

Since so many ppl here mentioned love, relationships, etc, I'd like to add that perhaps obsessiveness is the wrong word when speaking about love, etc; it sounds more like possessiveness, a realationship killer, bar none!

Originally posted by Alex
There are plenty of peeps obsessed over me at this other so-called online deaf community, and it's like they talk negative things about me every single day. I mean, c'mon, don't they have better things to do in life? Talk about people looking for attention and approval from others online. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Anyway, I just ignore them and move on with my life. I'm living my vida to the fullest. ;)

Sounds like some obsessed trolls. :p

Back