Obama tells Arabic network US is 'not your enemy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know why Obama have to say this to Arab that US is not their enemy ?

Did you not know that Bill Clinton is a partner in a global investment fund with the emir of Dubai, one of the United Arab Emirates ( UAE ) states ?

ADers: If, you would like to know about how Bill Clinton got himself involved in with United Arab Emirates... you can google it up and read somethin' from there. :)

I would like to know why Obama have to say this to Arab that US is not their enemy ?

Did you not know that Bill Clinton is a partner in a global investment fund with the emir of Dubai, one of the United Arab Emirates ( UAE ) states ?

ADers: If, you would like to know about how Bill Clinton got himself involved in with United Arab Emirates... you can google it up and read somethin' from there. :)

in case you didn't notice - Arabs are not especially friendly with us for past several years.

What's the difference ?

lol they're both same thing.. but I know what Liebling is trying to ask you.

anti-Muslim = Arabic people
anti-Islam = Islamic religion

No, but I am sure that Obama KNOWS somethin' is up.

what about Bush? Both of Bushes and their friends (like Rumsfeld) are friends with them. Rumsfeld shook hand with Saddam. What's up with that?

rumsfeld_saddam.jpg

What's the difference ?

Please re-read my question... I use those word "or" which mean is both is same thing... because the people use those word "muslim" or "Arabi".

lol they're both same thing.. but I know what Liebling is trying to ask you.

anti-Muslim = Arabic people
anti-Islam = Islamic religion

Oh, I forget to add Islamic to ask Maria question.

Yes, muslim and Arabi both are same thing that´s why I use those word "anti-muslim" OR "anti-Arabi" AND "anti-Islamic". (I forget add one more word is Islamic until you remind me.)

Please re-read my question... I use those word "or" which mean is both is same thing... because the people use those word "muslim" or "Arabi".

ooooo ok!

I think it's very silly to called being anti-something (a base on religion)...

Just thought.

Heh, I know attacking a faith is not pretty but being anti-something? That's a no-no.
That's why I don't take any sides of those.

I think it's very silly to called being anti-something (a base on religion)...

Just thought.

KarissaMann05's post

Heh, I know attacking a faith is not pretty but being anti-something? That's a no-no.

That's why I don't take any sides of those.

:shock: Excuse me for your false accusation/assumption of something I didn't...

Is question, I ask an attack?

Religion issues has NOTHING do with my QUESTION to Maria but Islamophobia.

Next time, please ASK me for specific to make sure first before say something instead of jump to wrong conclusions.

Last edited:
From dictionary.com:

Arab
a member of a Semitic people inhabiting Arabia and other countries of the Middle East.

Muslim
–adjective
1. of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.
–noun
2. an adherent of Islam.

Islam
–noun
1. the religious faith of Muslims, based on the words and religious system founded by the prophet Muhammad and taught by the Koran, the basic principle of which is absolute submission to a unique and personal god, Allah.
2. the whole body of Muslim believers, their civilization, and the countries in which theirs is the dominant religion.

That is, an Arab is a member of an ethnic group. Most Arabs are Muslims but not all are.

A Muslim is a member of the Islam religion. Most Muslims are from the Middle East, which includes Arabs but they are not all Arabs, and they are not all from the Middle East. Any person of any ethnic group can become a Muslim.

Therefor, Arab and Muslim are not the same meaning.

From dictionary.com:

Arab
a member of a Semitic people inhabiting Arabia and other countries of the Middle East.

Muslim
–adjective
1. of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.
–noun
2. an adherent of Islam.

Islam
–noun
1. the religious faith of Muslims, based on the words and religious system founded by the prophet Muhammad and taught by the Koran, the basic principle of which is absolute submission to a unique and personal god, Allah.
2. the whole body of Muslim believers, their civilization, and the countries in which theirs is the dominant religion.

That is, an Arab is a member of an ethnic group. Most Arabs are Muslims but not all are.

A Muslim is a member of the Islam religion. Most Muslims are from the Middle East, which includes Arabs but they are not all Arabs, and they are not all from the Middle East. Any person of any ethnic group can become a Muslim.

Therefor, Arab and Muslim are not the same meaning.

I met Muslim here in Germany and other countries including my co-worker(Turkish, Arabic and African) - they consider themselves as Muslim, some of them prefer to consider themselves as an Turkish, Arab or African, not Muslim)... It relate to their different culture background. One of my Turkish co-worker said that he consider himself as a Muslim instead of Turkish whom he don't worship Islamic belief... I have been travelled to Islamic countries before and consider Islamic countries as Muslim world. I respect their different customs and culture.

This is definition of my interpretation view. :)

I met Muslim here in Germany and other countries including my co-worker(Turkish, Arabic and African) - they consider themselves as Muslim, some of them prefer to consider themselves as an Turkish, Arab or African, not Muslim)... It relate to their different culture background. One of my Turkish co-worker said that he consider himself as a Muslim instead of Turkish whom he don't worship Islamic belief... I have been travelled to Islamic countries before and consider Islamic countries as Muslim world. I respect their different customs and culture.

This is definition of my interpretation view. :)
Some Turks, Arabs, and Africans are Muslim, some are not. Some Turks, Arabs, and Africans are Christian, some are not.

If a person is a Muslim, that means his religion is Islam.

If a person is a Christian, that means his religion is Christianity.

If a person is a Jew, that means his religion is Judaism.

If a person is a Buddhist, that means his religion is Buddhism.

Those are religious groups.

If a person is a Turk, that means he is from Turkey.

If a person is an Arab, that means he is from an Arab country.

If a person is a German, that means he is from Germany.

If a person is an American, that means he is from the United States.

If a person is an African, that means he is from the continent of Africa.

Those are not religious groups.

Muslim people follow the Islamic religion.

Christian people follow the Christian religion.

Some Turks are Muslim, some Turks are Christian.

A person's nationality is the place where they were born or currently live as a citizen. It's not a religion. There is no country called "Islam" or "Muslim."

I hope this helps to make it clear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back