Obama tells Arabic network US is 'not your enemy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck, why don't we blame jfk or jimmy carter for 911?

(i'm sorry, but i had to say it because i get so tired of conservatives blaming clinton because of the wtc bombing.)

Well...the first WTC bombing was during the Clinton administration.......

US embassies (few of them) were bombed and threatened before the first WTC bombing. It started way back, really. Blame it on our previous presidents don't solve itself. Obama could try to convince them, but it's a long shot for sure.

Well...the first WTC bombing was during the Clinton administration.......

that doesn't mean he was responsible for it.

if you're going to say that, then george w. bush was responsible for 9/11.

US embassies (few of them) were bombed and threatened before the first WTC bombing. It started way back, really. Blame it on our previous presidents don't solve itself. Obama could try to convince them, but it's a long shot for sure.

Blaming former presidents is not gonna help...there are people out there who hate the U.S.A. and want to take away our power.

Blaming former presidents is not gonna help...there are people out there who hate the U.S.A. and want to take away our power.

Yup! It will continue but hope it doesn't happen at a bad time we are in, currently (and in recovering ahead).

too bad 95% of americans don't believe that's the case. :cool2:

maybe they will in several years. who knows? truth-searching takes time to unravel.

i'm sorry, but i had to say it because i get so tired of conservatives blaming clinton because of the wtc bombing.

Well, I'm sick of people to blame on Bush because WTC attack appear to been plan long before Bush been elect. I feel sorry for liberal (or not) and obsession who unsatisfactory and decide to make incredible bad label all over unofficial media.

I only can blame to someone who make weapon. *gasp* that was looooong time ago before USA born!

Otherwise... should we blame on FDR because of Pearl Harbor? ha!

Well, I'm sick of people to blame on Bush because WTC attack appear to been plan long before Bush been elect. I feel sorry for liberal (or not) and obsession who unsatisfactory and decide to make incredible bad label all over unofficial media.

I only can blame to someone who make weapon. *gasp* that was looooong time ago before USA born!

if you want to blame fdr for pearl harbor, be my guest. :dunno:

Obama is doing what he thinks is best. I sure hope he does make the best of it.

Maybe this is the test that the other countries were speaking of.

it's all about it's being handled and how it ended. These former Presidents handled it nicely and it ended nicely. But Bush? it was sloppy and it ended ugly. oh wait - it's not even finished yet. :mad2:

...and it will never be finished. the so-called "war on terror" is a complete farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back