Obama tells Arabic network US is 'not your enemy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, :ty: for create a positive thread, Maria.

That´s positive what and how Obama tries to focus is PEACE.

That's a part of focusing on our country...making peace with other countries so we wont live in fear of terrorist attacks..it is a very lonnnnggg shot but never know unless one tries.

Yup, Iran would have any chance to make improve and take out of enemy on between US and Iran but human rights in Iran is serious issue, worse than in China and I'm personally wouldn't want make relation with countries who have horrible human rights.

Iran and France are in great relation.

If Al Gore won, it wouldn't make different when 9/11 crushed. And people would blame who president is.

Maybe it is time to stop blaming our presidents. What about blaming thier presidents or leaders?

Yup, Iran would have any chance to make improve and take out of enemy on between US and Iran but human rights in Iran is serious issue, worse than in China and I'm personally wouldn't want make relation with countries who have horrible human rights.

Iran and France are in great relation.

Yea, I wouldnt either but I wouldnt impose my beliefs or morals on other countries which is why the U.S. is hated or seen as the enemy.

It won't be easy....it will take a while for Obama to negioate with other enemy countries telling them we are not enemies to them. The conclusion, no President is perfect but they do the best as they can.

Of course, that won't be easy. I am hopin' that he knows what he's doin', the whole world is watchin' him.

Probably not but does it hurt to try?
It depends. There are some ways that could hurt us, if we are perceived as weak or deserving of attack.

Bridges were burnt down before Bush.

Think of the past terrorist attacks. Not just the 9-11
So you can not JUST blame Bush for their hatred towards the USA.
Right.

It depends. There are some ways that could hurt us, if we are perceived as weak or deserving of attack.

It could. The strange thing is when I caught the bold words, "Obama tells Arab network US is 'not your enemy' - I feel somethin' is not right.

no, you can't blame it all on george w. bush, but you can blame it on his father.
If that's the case, what about the eight years in between that Clinton was President? If Clinton had that much time to "clean up the mess", why did 9/11 happen? Also, what about the attacks that happened before the first President Bush? In fact, for a while during the first Bush presidency, he was a hero to many Arabs because he rescued Kuwait.

It could. The strange thing is when I caught the bold words, "Obama tells Arab network US is 'not your enemy' - I feel somethin' is not right.

Are you anti-muslim or anti-Arab? Just ask...

If that's the case, what about the eight years in between that Clinton was President? If Clinton had that much time to "clean up the mess", why did 9/11 happen? Also, what about the attacks that happened before the first President Bush? In fact, for a while during the first Bush presidency, he was a hero to many Arabs because he rescued Kuwait.

because Clinton was cock-blocked (no pun intended) by Republican Congress

my point though is that 90% of it all started under the george h. w. bush administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back