Obama supporters?

Why would anyone vote for someone who actively votes against human rights though. I can't understant this at all. Read this interview Please. I really really hope that this man doesn't get in as obviously doesn't care about honesty or human rights.

FOXNews.com - Former Nurse on Obama's Controversial Abortion Vote - Sean Hannity | Alan Colmes | Hannity & Colmes

By linking to a dirtbag like Hannity, you've shot your credibility.

I thought people from England were smarter than this crap?

Some death is right like death penalty, if a person committed capital crimes, that person deserved death.

Death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment. I'm not surprised that you think it's right.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment. I'm not surprised that you think it's right.

Talk about hypocrisy.

How is it hypocrisy? and how is death penalty cruel? lethal injection is most painless death. And how is that unusual punishment? Do you feel sorrier for criminals than you do for victims? If criminals don't deserved death, either does the victims.

Since you are from Huntsville, would you by chance be clogging?:giggle:

:)
I haven't quite adopted the ways of Huntsville. Just moved here a few months ago. I was born and raised in Miami, so I prefer my salsa dancing shoes!

Byrdie was banned?! :shock:
What happens when you're banned in AD?

BradB08 said:

Hmm... I thought Obama supports the death penalty 2?...:dunno:

:)
I haven't quite adopted the ways of Huntsville. Just moved here a few months ago. I was born and raised in Miami, so I prefer my salsa dancing shoes!

Byrdie was banned?! :shock:
What happens when you're banned in AD?

He'll be back in 24 hours. Not to worry.

Obama never claimed to be a Pro-Lifer, either. There's the difference. He is not a self proclaimed pro-lifer claiming on one hand to support life, while on the other, calling for the death of criminals. His position is consistent. Those claiming a pro-life believe while supporting the death penalty are inconsistent.

Obama never claimed to be a Pro-Lifer, either. There's the difference. He is not a self proclaimed pro-lifer claiming on one hand to support life, while on the other, calling for the death of criminals. His position is consistent. Those claiming a pro-life believe while supporting the death penalty are inconsistent.

That's not the point she was making, Since BradB08 supports Obama, when Obama supports the death penalty. BradB08 says that death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment. if that's how he feels then why support Obama? :hmm:

One passage in Lord of the Rings stuck with me forever. You know, the one in which Gandalf says ""Deserve it? I daresay he does. Many live that deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it back to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

That's not the point she was making, Since BradB08 supports Obama, when Obama supports the death penalty. BradB08 says that death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment. if that's how he feels then why support Obama? :hmm:

One can support a candidate without agreeing with them on every single point. I have yet, in all my years of voting, to find a candidate with which I agreed 100%. But if I agree with 99% of their position, and disagree with 1%, it is still more than enough agreement on which to base my vote.

One passage in Lord of the Rings stuck with me forever. You know, the one in which Gandalf says ""Deserve it? I daresay he does. Many live that deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it back to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

Excellent passage. Thank you for quoting it.

So, What does this have to do with my post?

That's not the point she was making, Since BradB08 supports Obama, when Obama supports the death penalty. BradB08 says that death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment.

:ty: Cheri,

Even if he did, it wouldn't be enough to sway vote.

There are no "pure" candidates out there. I differ on some things but overall, I can still support him on most.

Even if he did, it wouldn't be enough to sway vote.

There are no "pure" candidates out there. I differ on some things but overall, I can still support him on most.

Good.

Back