Obama supporters?

I don't mind you sharing your strong opinions with me, but leave the personal attack out ok? Ty. ;)

Not a problem and again, I apologize for that.

Yes, that´s right.

I know Pro-lifer McCain (who claims himself that he is a pro-lifer :roll:) and Pro-choice Obama both support death penatly.

I disagree few of Obama´s plan but he still have my support.

too bad your support doesn't have any impact in American politic. i guess it's the thought that counts :cool2:

too bad your support doesn't have any impact in American politic. i guess it's the thought that counts :cool2:

Did I say that I want to vote Obama?

I would suggest you go back to first page of this thread to re-read my first post.

It´s bad that you don´t understand the difference between vote and support.

I find it disturbing that there are people like Cheri who think that the death penalty is "right".

In fact, let's get the facts straight:

Abortion (or killing fetuses to pro-lifers) : Wrong
Sending off young adults to fight in senseless wars: Right
The death penalty: Right

Now, no one here has come out in support of this but to illustrate how a pro-lifer could take their beliefs to the extreme:

Bombing Abortion Clinics and killing Abortion doctors: Right
Supporting contraceptives and sex education: Wrong
Abstinence-only education: Right
Forcing rape victims to go along with pregnancy in spite of the trauma that's been inflicted upon them: Right

Also, "Pro-Life" doesn't make sense. Anti-Abortion is more like it. Pro-Life implies that the person supports life and when they support war and the death penalty, that kind of cancels out the pro-life label.

I find it disturbing that there are people like Cheri who think that the death penalty is "right".

In fact, let's get the facts straight:

Abortion (or killing fetuses to pro-lifers) : Wrong
Sending off young adults to fight in senseless wars: Right
The death penalty: Right

Now, no one here has come out in support of this but to illustrate how a pro-lifer could take their beliefs to the extreme:

Bombing Abortion Clinics and killing Abortion doctors: Right
Supporting contraceptives and sex education: Wrong
Abstinence-only education: Right
Forcing rape victims to go along with pregnancy in spite of the trauma that's been inflicted upon them: Right

Also, "Pro-Life" doesn't make sense. Anti-Abortion is more like it. Pro-Life implies that the person supports life and when they support war and the death penalty, that kind of cancels out the pro-life label.

Yeah... Much less pro-life. =/

For your info, I'm a consisent pro-lifer which I'm actually against war, killing, suffering, religious intolerance, cruelity on animals, death penalty, and much more... all about is against death and suffering.

Last edited:
I just explained that a person who takes their pro-life beliefs to the EXTREME would advocate for bombing of abortion clinics.

Yep yep. It will be so hypocrisy if a person claimed a murder is wrong.. yet he/she kills doctors and nurses at abortion clinics. They are NOT pro-life at all.

And I do support sex education. :)

Me too. I'm very interested in a contraceptives and sex education. ;) I, too, never go and stand right front of any abortion clinic to prevent women and girls. I think it's so pointless...

No, it make no difference because a person who commit capital crimes is also human, too.

If you are against all (abortion, war, death penalty, suicide assistance, etc) which mean is you are truly pro-life.

I would call myself as a hypocrisy if I claim that I´m pro-life because I support half, not all. No way, that´s why I consider myself as a pro-choice, not pro-life.

Heartily agreed. But suicide assistance? I think it's selffishless choice to make since a human can't bear any pain while he/she is either fatal-ill or so elder. I am just against the suffering... Suicide assistance can help better, in my opinion. :dunno:

Heartily agreed. But suicide assistance? I think it's selffishless choice to make since a human can't bear any pain while he/she is either fatal-ill or so elder. I am just against the suffering... Suicide assistance can help better, in my opinion. :dunno:

I only support legal suicide assistance to respect the people´s wish for want to end their long suffering. It does the same with pets as well. I think I am going to create a new thread about suicide assitance to aviod :topic: here.

You call that worst punishment by sitting in prison for life or for 30-40 years getting free meals 3 times a day, free cable, they don't have to work, they don't have to do their laundry, they get all the luxury.

How is that hypocritical when I don't do the killing, my hands are clean. ;) We aren't allow to discuss religious anywhere on AD, so I cannot say more.

Its called guilt by association. If you support the action of another that ends in taking the life of someone, then you are just as guilty in your support of killing as you are if you did it with your own hand. You can't absolve yourself from the guilt as easily as saying, "Well, I didn't pull the switch." Wanting the switch pulled is approval. Therefore, you have supported the taking of the life of another human being. You have not only allowed it to happen, you have encouraged and sanctioned it.

BTW, that "you" is a collective reference.

Back