Obama supporters?

That breaks my heart. I am really sorry about your tragedy. :hug:

Thanks

It just burns me that people who claim to be pro-lifers, the ex was, and turn around and murder her own child.

Amazing that some pro-lifers are also pro-death penalty supporters. :roll:

Thanks

It just burns me that people who claim to be pro-lifers, the ex was, and turn around and murder her own child.

A Pro-Life does not necessarily means that all death is wrong, Some death is right like death penalty, if a person committed capital crimes, that person deserved death.

Pro lifers only does not supports the taking of innocent human life.. Don't get confused what Pro life stands for.

By the way I'm sorry about your daughter, Her mother did was wrong and she deserves the death penalty.

Thanks

Shows that sometimes people dont practice what they preach but in that case, it is the worse kind.

A Pro-Life does not necessarily means that all death is wrong, Some death is right like death penalty, if a person committed capital crimes, that person deserved death.

Pro lifers only does not supports the taking of innocent human life.. Don't get confused what Pro life stands for.

By the way I'm sorry about your daughter, Her mother did was wrong and she deserves the death penalty.

It doesn't say Pro-innocent life, or pro-the only life we think is valuable. It says pro-life. Perhaps you are the one that is confused. Pro-life means just what it says, PRO LIFE. If you make exceptions, you fail to be pro-life and instead become pro=whatever I decide is right for everyone in my judgement.

It doesn't say Pro-innocent life, or pro-the only life we think is valuable. It says pro-life. Perhaps you are the one that is confused. Pro-life means just what it says, PRO LIFE. If you make exceptions, you fail to be pro-life and instead become pro=whatever I decide is right for everyone in my judgement.

No...not again! LOL!

The major of the pro-life movement is to restore legal protection to innocent human life, this including fetuses, embryos, people who cannot communication to their wish because of mental/physical while they are in coma, or being fed by a feeding tube.

Criminals are not innocent human life, not when they committed a murder. I'm not confused Hun. I know what I stand for, so move on. ;)

Wow! That brought it home with a bang.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss, Byrdie.

It's her birthday month.....

Besides, it's also a harsh reality of life. There are parents that do murder their children after they're born.

Nope, not again. I'm done. Just couldn't let that insensitivity to Byrdie's plight go undefended.

Are you trying to say I was being insensitive about Byrdie's daughter? I sure hope to God that wasn't what you meant.

When you go to a war for example, you dont only kill "bad" guys. Lets say you attacked another country and killed ten thousand people. You actually do not have ten thousand enemies there. Some of those people die by mistake, some of them just try defending themselves and were not an enemy to you if you didnt attack them, some of them gets killed intentionally even though they are innocent just for fun or revenge. You know when you start a war, you create an environment that allows all kind of things you do not want to imagine . It opens a door, it gives a chance to rationalize things one normally wouldnt do.

So if a person is pro-life, that person can not support any kind of war, isnt that correct? Because not everybody who dies at those wars are criminals or murderers. But surprisingly they do support wars. Suddenly all those deaths just become a number. Holly causes are being created for rationalizing the unspeakable. And it really doesn't matter because people believe it. They believe it because if they didnt , they would go mad. They couldn't live with the reality of things they are actually doing or allowing. So its all cool, "you give us a way to clean our consciousness and we will support you."

People who read what I said about abortion in another thread would know I dont talk about it any different. So please do not think I am saying these things for gaining a score point in abortion discussion.

Now when we started to say killing for this is ok, and for that is ok, the problem is you can not draw a line anymore. One day somebody else can come and find a rational reason for killing what you want to protect. At the end its all depends on point of view. History is full of kings and dictators that killed millions and then had rewritten the history books in order to present why they had every right to kill .

The bottom line is, people will keep dividing themselves into different camps and do unimaginable things to each other in the name of good. If you notice nobody says they kill ten thousand people or ten thousand babies for being evil. Everybody has a noble reason for their own. Everybody does it in the name of goodness.

Perhaps when capital punishments mentioned, that guy who says "yes I killed for the money", is the most honest one among human. He at least doesnt talk about how he was spreading goodness to the world while murdering and robbing that person.

Come to think about it, life is full of irony..

P.s: This post was written after what Cheri said, but is not directed to her or any other individual. This is the story of humanity. Since this post doesnt serve any political camps, you can just ignore it and keep on going your discussion if you would like to.

-

The major of the pro-life movement is to restore legal protection to innocent human life, this including fetuses, embryos, people who cannot communication to their wish because of mental/physical while they are in coma, or being fed by a feeding tube.

Criminals are not innocent human life, not when they committed a murder. I'm not confused Hun. I know what I stand for, so move on. ;)

I think you are confusing the Right to Life movement (which is basically anti-abortion and nothing more) with the Pro-life philosophy. Pro-life is a philospophy which upholds the sanctity of ALL life. The Right to Life movement seeks to stop abortion. Which in effect, disrespects the life already here...the woman's.

When you go to a war for example, you dont only kill "bad" guys. Lets say you attacked another country and killed ten thousand people. You actually do not have ten thousand enemies there. Some of those people die by mistake, some of them just try defending themselves and were not an enemy to you if you didnt attack them, some of them gets killed intentionally even though they are innocent just for fun or revenge. You know when you start a war, you create an environment that allows all kind of things you do not want to imagine . It opens a door, it gives a chance to rationalize things one normally wouldnt do.

So if a person is pro-life, that person can not support any kind of war, isnt that correct? Because not everybody who dies at those wars are criminals or murderers. But surprisingly they do support wars. Suddenly all those deaths just become a number. Holly causes are being created for rationalizing the unspeakable. And it really doesn't matter because people believe it. They believe it because if they didnt , they would go mad. They couldn't live with the reality of things they are actually doing or allowing. So its all cool, "you give us a way to clean our consciousness and we will support you."

People who read what I said about abortion in another thread would know I dont talk about it any different. So please do not think I am saying these things for gaining a score point in abortion discussion.

Now when we started to say killing for this is ok, and for that is ok, the problem is you can not draw a line anymore. One day somebody else can come and find a rational reason for killing what you want to protect. At the end its all depends on point of view. History is full of kings and dictators that killed millions and then had rewritten the history books in order to present why they had every right to kill .

The bottom line is, people will keep dividing themselves into different camps and do unimaginable things to each other in the name of good. If you notice nobody says they kill ten thousand people or ten thousand babies for being evil. Everybody has a noble reason for their own. Everybody does it in the name of goodness.

Perhaps when capital punishments mentioned, that guy who says "yes I killed for the money", is the most honest one among human. He at least doesnt talk about how he was spreading goodness to the world while murdering and robbing that person.

Come to think about it, life is full of irony..

P.s: This post was written after what Cheri said, but is not directed to her or any other individual. This is the story of humanity. Since this post doesnt serve any political camps, you can just ignore it and keep on going your discussion if you would like to.

-

:gpost::gpost:

I haven't seen the other abortion threads, but already I can tell why religion talk is banned!

Also, I am doing a dance for Hermes's awesome post.

*jig*

I haven't seen the other abortion threads, but already I can tell why religion talk is banned!

Also, I am doing a dance for Hermes's awesome post.

*jig*

Since you are from Huntsville, would you by chance be clogging?:giggle:

Back