Obama supporters?

http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/55465-georgia-declares-state-war-russia-4.html

Yes, we all aware about the political relationship between Clintons and Obama. It was already public that Clintons were upset and negative about Obama because Obama won. It took them several months to get their anger over and want to support Obama. Obama and Clintons negiotated each other... Obama and his supporters limit with Clintons as long as they support each other well but I don't see anything that Clintons and Obamas together as private but McCain and Bush?

Yes, we awared that McCain and Bush have few policitail disagreement but it doesn't mean that they doesn't get along because they have different political view but their friendship as private seem good... example play golf, etc. :dunno:

It's funny that Obama even made the black leaders cursed "n-----!" LOL! Even Bill Clinton made racist remarks! LOL! LOL! This world is funny

It's funny that Obama even made the black leaders cursed "n-----!" LOL! Even Bill Clinton made racist remarks! LOL! LOL! This world is funny

I don't find it funny at all. And Obama didn't "make" anyone do anything. Racist attitudes simply became evident. He didn't spawn them; he is the victim of them.

I don't find it funny at all. And Obama didn't "make" anyone do anything. Racist attitudes simply became evident. He didn't spawn them; he is the victim of them.

:dunno: oh well! Curious what made Reverend mad enough to spout out racial derogatory. Same for Clinton. I guess they're not too fond of Obama

:dunno: I cannot speak for them so you'll have to ask them.

But you did speak for them when you brought the topic up. And it would appear from your posts that you are justifying their racist remarks. You can't back out that easily.

But you did speak for them when you brought the topic up. And it would appear from your posts that you are justifying their racist remarks. You can't back out that easily.

I brought up the events that ACTUALLY happened but I cannot tell you why. You'll have to ask them

I brought up the events that ACTUALLY happened but I cannot tell you why. You'll have to ask them

The "why" is obvious. Racist attitudes. No matter what the event, racist attitudes are unacceptable. Period.

The "why" is obvious. Racist attitudes. No matter what the event, racist attitudes are unacceptable. Period.

of course but how can Reverend Jackson (?) even made a racist remark of his own race toward to Obama (indirectly)?? It puzzles me.

Racism is racism.

I don't think I've ever heard of Reverend Jackson made a n----- remark but he did to Obama... makes me wonder if Obama is just a flake which probably pissed him off. and Clinton too.

wow Please re-read my post VERY carefully. I ASKED you 2 QUESTIONS in general way, NOT accuse you in my first paragraph BECAUSE you correct Grummer about Obama's Muslim's background. I expect you would answer my two questions... and agree or disagree with my view over Obama's background in my 2nd paragraph...

All what I see here is you accused me to twist your post... *shake my head sigh*

Oh yes, I can read your post about Obama's faith to Christian. I wasn't realize that you have the problem with my 2 simple questions... wow...

Be careful for not make a false assumption...

FYI: I'm 50% Irish/Scottish! (My father is 100% Irish and my mother is 100% Scottish). :)

Your questions are suggestive and biased that I am having a problem with Obama's background because you obviously and openly support Obama. I do not answer any questions that are biased and/or suggestive, period.

Your background is irrelevant because I just set an example.

Back