Obama supporters?

sure but what about for regular Joe? accuracy is not needed. Just a rough idea. I don't need to study medical stuff to understand what's happening in surgery. I don't need to go to West Point or study military history to understand what soldier has to go thru in war. a documentary film from embedded camera crew is sufficient enough.

I doubt he's going to be awake for more than 5 min watching C-Span or White House Daily Briefing.

Accuracy is always necessary. And if you have innaccurate information, you most certainly will not understand what is going on in surgery, or anywhere else, for that matter. You will only think you understand.

And a documentary is quite different than a television show produced for its entertainment value only.

I doubt he's going to be awake for more than 5 min watching C-Span or White House Daily Briefing.

Please stop insulting my intelligence with these posts.

For your information, I am always checking out political websites from both sides of the political spectrum,.

Though I will say that you'd never fall asleep if you were watching a debate in the Canadian Parliament on C-SPAN. Try it.

Please stop insulting my intelligence with these posts.

For your information, I am always checking out political websites from both sides of the political spectrum,.

Though I will say that you'd never fall asleep if you were watching a debate in the Canadian Parliament on C-SPAN. Try it.

Does it have famous actors and glitzy sets?:giggle:

Does it have famous actors and glitzy sets?:giggle:

No but I saw a video of it in a Political Science course I took and there was violence, profanity and people going absolutely nuts just to get their points across.

he already explained it or his comment is pretty much self-explanatory. If you followed this thread carefully.... he said it because Obama is inexperienced, untested, and unproven.

Can you please make a list for me to support your claim about Obama´s inexperienced, untested, unproven, etc like what I did the list from #1 to #19 why I do not trust McCain?

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Obama supporters?

I wanted Gore to run but Gore does not want to deal with the same smear machine that he had to deal with in the past. His role is perfect the way it is.

As for the Obama experience thing, who cares? People want something new and different, not the same old fucking thing. Perhaps we've been so damn conservative the past 8 years, that we couldn't possibly have much more to lose anyway?

Yes, I see why not to give Obama the chance because many people around the world like to see something new and different instead of doubt Obama´s intelligence.

To me, Obama is smart and intelligence than McCain.

Obama said that he prefer to spend millions to take care of people and America´s country than Iraq. I :applause: him but I cannot understand why the people still see Obama as inexperience etc instead of give him the chance.

Anyway, I will accept if McCain wins at election BUT don´t whine us about him like what they did about Bush because it´s their fault for refuse to give Obama´s chance for try to change and improve the country.

I'm not American either but it would be cool if Obama got in, not to mention historic, being a black person. There has been a lot of interest in the US elections here in Australia - we never normally show much popular interest at the primary level but the last time was different.

I think from an international perspective, if Obama got in it would signal a change of approach for the US, which is very much sought after from the international community in the wake of Bush. McCain seems to have a "more of the same" image, especially with his negative style of campaigning.

Watching with much interest! :popcorn:

*nodding agreement* Here in Germany, too. I talked to my British family and friends via MSN chat. They said the same thing what you said here. My brother said that Americans will be stupid to trust McCain. Well, I told him that it´s Americans´ decision because we don´t live in America. He explained that many British people are concern about the future if McCain wins at election because we know McCain´s war plan for Russia and Iran. We will have more terrorists if McCain didn´t leave East Middle countries alone. I agree with him because many Germans said the same thing, too. We know McCain support the war... I know it´s not just Germany and England but many countries around the world want to see Obama wins. We will be relieve and happy if Obama win because we beleive in make peace with countries and work together to improve the countries instead of attack and make a war.

Now look at Russia and Georgia... Europeans have the feeling that Russia want to act the same as America to attack other countries... It´s scary...

*nodding agreement* Here in Germany, too. I talked to my British family and friends via MSN chat. They said the same thing what you said here. My brother said that Americans will be stupid to trust McCain. Well, I told him that it´s Americans´ decision because we don´t live in America. He explained that many British people are concern about the future if McCain wins at election because we know McCain´s war plan for Russia and Iran. We will have more terrorists if McCain didn´t leave East Middle countries alone. I agree with him because many Germans said the same thing, too. We know McCain support the war... I know it´s not just Germany and England but many countries around the world want to see Obama wins. We will be relieve and happy because we beleive in make peace with countries and work together to improve the countries instead of attack and make a war.

Exactly the reason why I would just go ahead vote for Obama even though I don't trust him. McCain could cause lot of problem for our country than Obama.

Can you please make a list for me to support your claim about Obama´s inexperienced, untested, unproven, etc like what I did the list from #1 to #19 why I do not trust McCain?

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Obama supporters?

exactly! there's nothing to list because he's a newbie! How can I make a list for someone who is untested, unproven, and inexperienced? he doesn't have anything to prove. He made some icky choices on bills such as partial abortion and gun ban.

McCain's political career - elected to Congress in 1982... became Senator in 1986... currently Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Armed Services, Ranking Member and former Chairman of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, and Member and former Chairman of the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs.

Obama's political career - Senator... only 3 years... served on on the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee... and that's it? Obama has not passed any major legislation bills. His voting record on bills is unimpressive.

Therefore.... Obama's political career is shaky at best - unproven, untested, inexperienced. I don't care about what bills he sponsored/co-sponsored. I don't care if he talks smart or good. The only thing that matters to me is result. If he can't deliver the result of what he strongly believes in (which I share with handful of his views) such as getting the bills/proposals passed... then he is useless. He's no Bill Clinton.

I like Obama but I ask - why should I vote for a man (of color) who can't deliver his promises/dream/passion to fruition?

exactly! there's nothing to list because he's a newbie! How can I make a list for someone who is untested, unproven, and inexperienced? he doesn't have anything to prove. He made some icky choices on bills such as partial abortion and gun ban.

McCain's political career - elected to Congress in 1982... became Senator in 1986... currently Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Armed Services, Ranking Member and former Chairman of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, and Member and former Chairman of the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs.

Obama's political career - Senator... only 3 years... served on on the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee... and that's it? Obama has not passed any major legislation bills. His voting record on bills is unimpressive.

Therefore.... Obama's political career is shaky at best - unproven, untested, inexperienced. I don't care about what bills he sponsored/co-sponsored. I don't care if he talks smart or good. The only thing that matters to me is result. If he can't deliver the result of what he strongly believes in (which I share with handful of his views) such as getting the bills/proposals passed... then he is useless. He's no Bill Clinton.

I like Obama but I ask - why should I vote for a man (of color) who can't deliver his promises/dream/passion to fruition?

Your question could have been better asked by leaving the (of color) out of it. The insinuation is that a man of color needs to be more qualified just because he is of color.

Your question could have been better asked by leaving the (of color) out of it. The insinuation is that a man of color needs to be more qualified just because he is of color.

Agreed.

The same typical fear that people have of Obama.

We actually have a history of Presidents that didn't have enough experience, but still went on to be great Presidents.

my insinuation was that people vote for him because of his color which symbolizes "TIME FOR NEW CHANGE!"

Agreed.

The same typical fear that people have of Obama.

We actually have a history of Presidents that didn't have enough experience, but still went on to be great Presidents.

huh? like who? Do you realize that most Presidents are older men? JFK was the youngest one and he made several major fuck ups in military conflicts. Good smart man with ambitions but again - shitty commander in chief.... like Clinton. Most likely same for Obama.

You can't make that judgment now anyway.

Seriously, you need your head examined if you're thinking of voting for another Republican.

You can't make that judgment now anyway.

Seriously, you need your head examined if you're thinking of voting for another Republican.
what judgment? Republican does not mean another Bush Administration mess. get over it. Bush is Bush. McCain is not Bush copycat. But that does not mean I'm going to vote for McCain nor Republican nor Obama. We'll see at the final battle and I'll know better for sure.

what judgment? Republican does not mean another Bush Administration mess. get over it. Bush is Bush. McCain is not Bush copycat. But that does not mean I'm going to vote for McCain nor Republican nor Obama. We'll see at the final battle and I'll know better for sure.

John McCain represents a 3rd Bush term.

Hey, don't blame the media. He's said it himself over time. He won't change a damn thing, which is horrible news for most Americans.

Hey, don't blame the media. He's said it himself over time. He won't change a damn thing, which is horrible news for most Americans.

:dunno: like i said - we'll see in the final battle!

my insinuation was that people vote for him because of his color which symbolizes "TIME FOR NEW CHANGE!"

huh? like who? Do you realize that most Presidents are older men? JFK was the youngest one and he made several major fuck ups in military conflicts. Good smart man with ambitions but again - shitty commander in chief.... like Clinton. Most likely same for Obama.

And then you will turn around and claim that Obama is "playing the race card." It is only an issue because others make it an issue because they have tunnel vision. Obama doesn't make it an issue; people with views like this make it an issue. The color of the man's skin has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be President and bring this country out of the horrible state that a white, good ole boy has gotten us into.

The change people are referring to is a change in focus and policy, not a change in color of skin. Don't resort to such shallow thinking.

Well, if you aren't voting for McCain, and you're not voting for Obama, looks like you are not voting. Which strips you of your right to complain about the political consequences that will affect you as an individual.

Yep. Just take a look at the home foreclosure thread. Is this the economy we want?

Back