Obama supporters?

I don't think I've ever heard of Reverend Jackson made a n----- remark but he did to Obama... makes me wonder if Obama is just a flake which probably pissed him off. and Clinton too.

There you go again. Justifying racist remarks.

:confused: I said it makes me wonder. That was not justification. Are you confused? :dizzy:

No, but obviously you are. You implied in your question that Obama did something to cause the racist remarks. You have justified Jackson's remarks by implying that Obama himself is responsible for them.

I think the :beer: is making Jillo and Jiro confused! :giggle:

This reminds me. Last night, I had a very pleasant dinner and drinks with sunshinelady, her husband, and her friend. I was slightly :dizzy: from the drink LOL! I'm a light drinker. I had Grey Goose w/ raspberry flavor + coke. They both had margaritas. Her husband had um... dry tonic, I think. :dizzy:

This reminds me. Last night, I had a very pleasant dinner and drinks with sunshinelady, her husband, and her friend. I was slightly :dizzy: from the drink LOL! I'm a light drinker. I had Grey Goose w/ raspberry flavor + coke. They both had margaritas. Her husband had um... dry tonic, I think. :dizzy:

Another attempt to divert so you don't have to take responsibility for your remarks.

No, but obviouslt you are. You implied in your question that Obama did something to cause the racist remarks. You have justified Jackson's remarks by implying that Obama himself is responsible for them.

ooooh thanks for clarification :ty:. Now I understand better what you're saying. True. like what you said before - racist is racist. But it does puzzle everybody about this erratic behavior.

EVEN Bill Clinton made racist remark regarding Obama... If Bill and Reverend did it... then it SOMEHOW made me question Obama's ability to perform effectively as the President... if Pentagon... Congress... even some of his own people.... are "racist" in a way and may not view him as a leader.

Another attempt to divert so you don't have to take responsibility for your remarks.

wow have some :clit:, lady. It was just a little off-track reply toward to Shel's post.

ooooh thanks for clarification :ty:. Now I understand better what you're saying. True. like what you said before - racist is racist. But it does puzzle everybody about this erratic behavior.

EVEN Bill Clinton made racist remark regarding Obama... If Bill and Reverend did it... then it SOMEHOW made me question Obama's ability to perform effectively as the President... if Pentagon... Congress... even some of his own people.... are "racist" in a way and may not view him as a leader.

And still you blame the victim instead of the pepetrator.:roll: Why would the racist remarks of those two individuals cause you to question Obama? You should be questioning the credibility of the men who made the reamrks, not the credibility of the against whom the remarks were made. Unless, of course, you give validity to their racist remarks.

And still you blame the victim instead of the pepetrator.:roll:

if the victim's action (namely Obama) caused the respectable perpetrators like Clinton and Reverend to do such erratic behavior.... then that makes us wonder about the victim instead!

or maybe they're just drunk and depressed like Mel Gibson :laugh2:

if the victim's action (namely Obama) caused the respectable perpetrators like Clinton and Reverend to do such erratic behavior.... then that makes us wonder about the victim instead!

or maybe they're just drunk and depressed like Mel Gibson :laugh2:

And that is the whole point, jiro. No matter what the provocation, racist attitudes are unnaceptable. Perhaps it makes you wonder about the victim. I question the "respectability" and character of the perpetrator. To resort to racism shows a complete shallowness and inability to assess on the real issues.

So, u are saying that due to some people who are racist within the govt, Obama will have a more difficult task of leading this country?

And that is the whole point, jiro. No matter what the provocation, racist attitudes are unnaceptable. Perhaps it makes you wonder about the victim. I question the "respectability" and character of the perpetrator. To resort to racism shows a complete shallowness and inability to assess on the real issues.

lol.... Bill Clinton shows a complete shallowness and inability to assess on the real issues? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: that's classic! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So, u are saying that due to some people who are racist within the govt, Obama will have a more difficult task of leading this country?

not really but it's possible (wish I hope not). Now that we have witnessed two highly respectable people (and probably some more but I can't recall for now) like Clinton and Reverend made such racist remarks toward to Obama... what's next? Secretary of Defense? Pentagon Chiefs? Congress?

This COULD show to public that Obama cannot lead this country effectively as the President. NOT GOOD!

lol.... Bill Clinton shows a complete shallowness and inability to assess on the real issues? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: that's classic! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

If he is making racist remarks, yes. A man's skin color has nothing to do with his abilities. To correlate the two is shallow and ignorant.

not really but it's possible (wish I hope not). Now that we have witnessed two highly respectable people (and probably some more but I can't recall for now) like Clinton and Reverend made such racist remarks toward to Obama... what's next? Secretary of Defense? Pentagon Chiefs? Congress?

This COULD show to public that Obama cannot lead this country effectively as the President. NOT GOOD!

And in that case, it would not be Obama's abilities that are the cause, but the racist attitudes that you seem to justify.

If he is making racist remarks, yes. A man's skin color has nothing to do with his abilities. To correlate the two is shallow and ignorant.

I doubt you're gonna find anybody to agree with you that Clinton is shallow and ignorant :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

And in that case, it would not be Obama's abilities that are the cause, but the racist attitudes that you seem to justify.

again - he's not going to be able to lead this country effectively if there are racist attitudes especially among high-ranking positions. maybe this country is not ready yet after all.

I disagree..if Obama has strong leadership skills and is able to work with a diverse group of people including those who are racist, then he can effectively lead this country.

Back