Obama missed Boy Scouts 100th anniversary

but Obama is Christian
Who cares if he is Christian?, Unfortunately i don't believe in Christian thingly. yes thats amazing he converted from Muslim to Christian. If he lived in east African, they would put him the Death Penalty for convertor. so his blood always will be with muslim runs in his vein and generation for Millions million years as lifetime. Like book life say once you die and return where you belong to. GOOD THING, he is not belong to my blood, genes and generations. He & I are the separate genes like Moon is separate from earth forever.

I wonder what are the Muslim scouts?

Obama does have two daughters who could join the Girl Scouts.
Reba, I just tease.. nothing personal.. ;) *a little bit off-topic*: You know islam has the musilm girl scout group, don't you?

...Reba, I just tease.. nothing personal.. ;) *a little bit off-topic*: You know islam has the musilm girl scout group, don't you?
I don't know; are you teasing me again? :giggle:

Who cares if he is Christian?, Unfortunately i don't believe in Christian thingly. yes thats amazing he converted from Muslim to Christian. If he lived in east African, they would put him the Death Penalty for convertor. so his blood always will be with muslim runs in his vein and generation for Millions million years as lifetime. Like book life say once you die and return where you belong to. GOOD THING, he is not belong to my blood, genes and generations. He & I are the separate genes like Moon is separate from earth forever.

Reba, I just tease.. nothing personal.. ;) *a little bit off-topic*: You know islam has the musilm girl scout group, don't you?

My goodness, you really mess up the whole thread every time you crack up to make everyone believe like poor Reba who does not know what you are talking about. You know damn well it is not true.

Anyway, we are suppose to be ONE PEOPLE no matter if we are blood or have different gene. We are all the same except the cultures that we take up traditionally. Everyone is different in their view. So don't make joke about your stupid comments. :roll:

Back