NRA offensive exposes deep U.S. divisions on guns

I don't envy you with the tree stumps; I hope you either have a lot of help or you're using heavy equipment. :)

none, all on my own, with 2 diff axes, a pick, peg bar, a spade and my muscles.
heres the pics...before , after, and well its nto finished, see all the stumps, gonna take to the dump on monday, im doing it slowly takes 2-3 hours for each, as ground are solid hard, and roots are criss crossing to other stumps everywhere , really slow process...

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

2013-01-12 20.46.35.jpg

2012-07-13 16.44.54.jpg

heres the pics...before , after, and well its nto finished, see all the stumps, gonna take to the dump on monday, im doing it slowly takes 2-3 hours for each, as ground are solid hard, and roots are criss crossing to other stumps everywhere , really slow process...

Fun!!!

Pretty cool stuff, that backyard looks like it could be in a Chicago suburb in the summer.

Yep, those remaining roots are all the fun. :giggle:

If I were next to you, I probably will be more than happy to help you pull these roots out using my truck. My truck has more than enough power to pull these roots out. Done that before and it works, LOL

View attachment 17907

View attachment 17908

View attachment 17909

View attachment 17910

View attachment 17911

my nieghbour across road said would, he is a racing 4x4 fanatic, have 4 of those, said would use a winch, but cant get in, driveway and all its just impossible, i im forced to do all my own means, I dont even own a chainsaw (wish i did), and they exepsnive to hire too done all the branches cut offs in 3 days with ONE small Pruning saw that costed me 5 bucks and it work, but shit man my arms, went numb for a while...

If I were next to you, I probably will be more than happy to help you pull these roots out using my truck. My truck has more than enough power to pull these roots out. Done that before and it works, LOL

or use monster truck with bigger wheel.
cadillac_escalade_monster_truck.jpg

geee Foxrac, e-penis doesnt mean shit but immature brag of saying "ive seen a bigger one than yours", no need for it mate

thanks for the kindness in thoughts, appreciated that, but yah cant, in 2 ways, distance, and the bloody closed off lay out of my house, nothing can get in, chain saw yes, but I wanna keep $$ for new plants and work on it to exercise to rid summer (and beer fat)...

geee Foxrac, e-penis doesnt mean shit but immature brag of saying "ive seen a bigger one than yours", no need for it mate

You are lucky because no one mess your yard, but with monster truck will turn your yard into muddy. :lol:

Not enough torque to pull out, and it ain't got diesel power. In order to be able to pull trees out, you need a lot of torque not horses.

From one real show about renovate the house in Houston and southern guy use gas powered truck to pull the tree out.

Depending, but FYI Diesel has about the twice of torque power than gas. Why do you think 18 wheelers and trains use Diesel than gas? It is all about torque.

From one real show about renovate the house in Houston and southern guy use gas powered truck to pull the tree out.

Depending, but FYI Diesel has about the twice of torque power than gas. Why do you think 18 wheelers and trains use Diesel than gas? It is all about torque.

I already know that 18 wheelers and trains use diesel, so it is too obvious.

The gas is terrible for hauling the heavier object - the man hauled the lumberjack (very tall, heavy) with gas powered van and he stopped for refill every 100 miles, so that's expensive and terrible.

Grummer, this is true I have heard of it and it is in very limited production. Makes sense in Europe cause diesel is more common over there than here. It COULD pull but since bike is light making it harder to pull anything other than mini trailer that can carry only a bag of meal or two from McDonalds, LOL

diehardbiker, how about that diesel turbo motorcycle from Germany? it haul ass!!

here
Neander 1400 Turbo Diesel Motorcycle Test & Review - Motorcycle Cruiser

nah, its not for 'pulling' its for INSTANT SPEED of the mark!, THAT the BUZZ...

enjoy reading it

its more for lazy fast riding

Wait Wait hold on, what does this has to do with the topic of this thread? TSK TSK for pulling out of topic.

Anyway, seems that having somebody carrying guns in school actually helps reduce or prevent more mass shooting like this in the Atlanta, GA middle school. Image if it were not for that guard there will be more deaths and injuries.

yay i know, sorry..at least, it gotten bit more peaceful, so now we can proceed with out being too silly, here's a good pic which i found in facebook, i thought its quite apt for this thread...

Attachments

• 481927_10200584197913316_579602184_n.jpg
    481927_10200584197913316_579602184_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
Our Jeep has pulled out stumps and shrubs.

Grummer, I wish we could lend you our chainsaws and reciprocal saws. I also use loppers (hand powered by me) for trimming the branches; much better than sawing.

Back