NRA offensive exposes deep U.S. divisions on guns

I don't understand about what are you saying.

I'm saying that new NY gun control law failed to stop 7 years old from carry to school.

I'm just mocking at NY government.

but I'm telling you that this has nothing to do with new gun control law.

I guess this is a case of bad joke :ugh3:

The gun control activists believe that having gun control law will solve the gun problems, such as like one in article, but it didn't solve anything, so I'm mocking at NY government for stupid move to tightening the assault weapon and limit the rounds, so those have very, very little or none to prevent the school shooting.

I don't think it was bad joke, though.

No and No

He STILL has point, NYS has been one of 5 strictest state over gun control yet it has NOT stopped kids from bringing real gun to school. It shows that it is not hard to get gun while the state law to be one of top strictest. Now that law has tightening and will become effective next year, I don't think it will change a tweeny tiny bit at all.

You gotta to ask yourself this burning question, if kids got the real gun to school that easy then how easy for adult get real guns even with strict gun control laws in place?

We have very strong studies about execution of gun control laws are ineffective and I don't understand why anti-gun politicians still sticking with ineffective, obsolete views. It will help the Democratic Party if they toward to moderates and push for gun friendly legislation. It will end the difficult decision for gay people who are gun fan and support same sex marriage.

Back in 60's or 70's, the politician's idea to support gun control law to solve the crime problems, but for executed - it failed.

The execution means that law has adopted and enforced, after, so the result isn't good. It is just like idea of public housing projects in 1930's was great but it failed after executed the law, so the congress stopped the funds for public housing projects in 1970's.

No, I am speaking my mind. I guess other members who oppose guns don't want to get involved with you and other pro-gun supporters let you all talk shit. I think that will be my last post in this fucking thread. Ban assault guns!
You make a solid case for background checks, given your obvious anger issues in this and other threads. If someone disagrees, you go all profane on them. Imagine if you had a pistol and could see them standing a few feet away...

You make a solid case for background checks, given your obvious anger issues in this and other threads. If someone disagrees, you go all profane on them. Imagine if you had a pistol and could see them standing a few feet away...
:roll:

No? I am wrong?
Yes, sorry to say that. I am not a killer. Anyone who swears doesn't mean that he/she is capable to kill. If you see my face when I swear, you would say "Oh, you are not a bad guy". In other words, I am harmless so don't worry, OK? I hate guns because they are dangerous. Please respect my feeling.

Yes, sorry to say that. I am not a killer. Anyone who swears doesn't mean that he/she is capable to kill. If you see my face when I swear, you would say "Oh, you are not a bad guy". In other words, I am harmless so don't worry, OK? I hate guns because they are dangerous.

that's what everybody says about shooters.

"oh my god... but him??? he's such a nice quiet guy!"

just saying.....

Please respect my feeling.
Please respect this forum and people around you. a common decency, you know?

just FYI - swearing is what's making you disrespectful.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry to say that. I am not a killer. Anyone who swears doesn't mean that he/she is capable to kill. If you see my face when I swear, you would say "Oh, you are not a bad guy". In other words, I am harmless so don't worry, OK? I hate guns because they are dangerous. Please respect my feeling.
Why all the profanity? Your posts come off as angered, "CrazyPaul". I don't assume you are some vigilante or crazed killer. Your use of profanity makes you look a bit hostile and immature. Perhaps you could use other words to express yourself? People might take you more seriously. Just a thought.

Thats exact same as my thoughts too, but realize he is only a kid and immature I just roll my eyes up at him. Plus you see, he is pretty much self-centered and don't think what others thinks. Sad? Of course, what heck can we do?

Why all the profanity? Your posts come off as angered, "CrazyPaul". I don't assume you are some vigilante or crazed killer. Your use of profanity makes you look a bit hostile and immature. Perhaps you could use other words to express yourself? People might take you more seriously. Just a thought.

Thats exact same as my thoughts too, but realize he is only a kid and immature I just roll my eyes up at him. Plus you see, he is pretty much self-centered and don't think what others thinks. Sad? Of course, what heck can we do?

Kid? I thought he was an old man. :hmm:

Back