non-smily people

ClearSky

Reaction score
Why is it so hard for some people to smile? I have seen people where it is too hard for them to smile. I find it very strange. Why is that?

There are some that force a smile because-they-have-to, but you can read their faces as if they're saying, "I am smiling, but I'd rather not." Some smile out of nowhere because they just want something from you. Do they realize how obvious they are?

There are people who just dislike you from the start and keeps on hating ya for reasons unknown.

I don't believe it has to do with shyness all the time.

Everyone has its own emotion experessions. Not everyone can smile. I have watched a TV show, long time ago - about a boy who can not smile at all, but has a dry sense of humour (Like myself) he doesn't have any mucsle movements to make a smile for himself, there is some sort of diease for that, I don't know what it is called, though.

my niece dont smile at all. she may laugh .. she was like that ever since she was a baby.. sometimes u can catch her smirk but for the pictures and etc she doesnt smile? why not? I dont know why.. she said thats her but i dont buy it. i guess she doesnt want to smile? i always wonder why... I guess she is one of non-smily people? :(

I smile too much, which gives me dimples..:) <-- See :) <-- Doh! :) <- Doh! :) <- Doh! :) . ... . . .

:giggle::giggle::giggle: I smile almost all the time!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Well, till some one pisses me off!! Then it's :rl:!!! After that I can smile again!!! :giggle: :giggle:

What percentage would it be for those people who don't smile? I have heard of it, but there is a treatment for that.

Oh yeah, I know some people DON'T even smile... That is odd.. Im smiling mostly of time ! ! They said that you need be sad ! I said what ?? what the heck!?!? so funny.. isn't it? My personalty are friendly and happy.

:afro:

M-

I always smile!!! thats why i love smiley face! :D and i always add the :) to my signature in cards, letters, emails, etc.. :giggle:

Look at my car... theres 2 smiley faces!!! I collect smiley faces in case you didnt know! ;)

Image013.jpg

I have a strong one-track mind so when I am focused on something, I become blind to my surroundings so I forget to smile at people. People say that I frown or look serious but I have so much on my mind these days and always doing multitasking in my head. I need to learn how to relax for once and not worry about my job, my chores, and blah blah.

I do smile maybe once or twice a year. :giggle:

It could be culture. Some cultures don't believe in smiling, especially from man to woman. Maybe?

I always smile. When you smile, others smile. If they don't want to smile, then they have no life.

:) <- LOOK! I'M SMILING! ;)

I always smile for no reason. I tried to stop smile SO much, but it didnt work! :wiggle:

I do not force smiles. If there is a reason then I will smile.

I smile all the time...people told me that they rarely don't see me not smile...I can't help it but I loveto smile, it makes me feel happy and good inside.

I also been told that when I smile, I kinda give them contagious, making them want to smile because I'm smiling so big.

Back