My Pee Is Clear!

AJ said:
im sorry Cheri Pie, i know u want to know that but some things are sacred.

:ugh: No, I don't want to know, Since you started on the color of urine, I thought maybe you wanna tell the color of your poop, not by pound or weight. :Ohno:

Cheri said:
:ugh: No, I don't want to know, Since you started on the color of urine, I thought maybe you wanna tell the color of your poop, not by pound or weight. :Ohno:

like i said, some things are sacred.

im gonna go pee now, ill tell u what color

I drink alots of water and it has really helped alots with my weight loss. I have a 1 gallon empty milk jug that I use to fill water with and drink constantly and it has really cleared up my body and the water is like a fire to the muscles because the water helps burn the fat off while excersicing and yes, I have seen clear urine when I flip the lid up and take a leak. Water is the best thing you can do for your body next to eating healthy in small controlled portions and taking a men's multivitamin daily.

Remember:

Water helps burn fat while you excersice and you will start to pack on muscles with good controlled portions of meals.

:eek: Oh Gawd!! AJ peed in a glass and left it on my desk. I thought it was water and I drank it!!

I will get you for that, AJ :pissed:

ButterflyGirl said:
:eek: Oh Gawd!! AJ peed in a glass and left it on my desk. I thought it was water and I drank it!!

sorry, i just wanted u to see it...not drink it

ButterflyGirl said:

Next time you get the case of the runs....save the diarehha and roll up newspapers then pour the diarehha in his morning cup of coffee.... :beer: :barf: :laugh2: :Owned:

:roll: AJ.. if she drinks your urine she can die from it.. so ONE time she can drink but can't DRINK it again. sheesh AJ don't leave it for her to show her cuz she wud think it's water.. this thread is dumb and silly what next u will do? is to get yourself in trouble and brag abou it? blah.. whatever.. good luck doin whatever u do with new thread on your own :sure:

wildzerica06 said:
:roll: AJ.. if she drinks your urine she can die from it.. so ONE time she can drink but can't DRINK it again. sheesh AJ don't leave it for her to show her cuz she wud think it's water.. this thread is dumb and silly what next u will do? is to get yourself in trouble and brag abou it? blah.. whatever.. good luck doin whatever u do with new thread on your own :sure:

what is ur problem? im just trying to make a fun thread for people to joke around.

AJ said:
what is ur problem? im just trying to make a fun thread for people to joke around.

:roll: sometimes your threads are out of control ;) but anyways.. I don't find this thread to be funny have fun talking about urine and that will be my last post.. :)

wildzerica06 said:
:roll: sometimes your threads are out of control ;) but anyways.. I don't find this thread to be funny have fun talking about urine and that will be my last post.. :)

good if ur gonna be negative i dont want u to post in here anymore. u shouldn't have posted in here in the first place if u thought it was so horrible

wildzerica06 said:
You got me laughing here. Yea, what is your problem? Can't you see that this thread is just a joke. I was joking around with AJ about the water and he was joking around with me too. What's wrong with us bringing in jokes and laughters?

Lighten up, would you? :ty:

wildzerica06,

You forget. This is a free country and this is a free forum. We can do anything we want and we wont bash or anything bad. So take a chill pill and just laugh with us, okay?

Peace!

ButterflyGirl said:
You got me laughing here. Yea, what is your problem? Can't you see that this thread is just a joke. I was joking around with AJ about the water and he was joking around with me too. What's wrong with us bringing in jokes and laughters?

Lighten up, would you? :ty:

"wildzerica06" reminds me of Frank Burns from M*A*S*H... Jeezz

Back