My Pee Is Clear!

Nuty said:
AJ,

Whatever you do, just make sure don't you eat that yellow snow, okay buddy?

oh thats no problem, i live in florida...but if i ever move somewhere or visit some place that there is snow, ill remember that.

deidra said:
umm...being a student nurse. If your pee is any other color than yellow - that's not normal! Lol.
Actually, having clear piss can mean that you're fully hydrated.

If you're drinking enough water, it will be clear.

There are some cases where having clear piss can mean health problems, but if it happens after drinking water... it should be fine. If he wasn't drinking water, but his piss still came out clear... he should worry. ;)

:giggle:....Thanks for the laugh AJ, I need it :hug:

AJ said:
oh thats no problem, i live in florida...but if i ever move somewhere or visit some place that there is snow, ill remember that.
Now don't be getting any ideas here, AJ.
If I see you giving me a lemon snow cone I will be smart enough not to take it from ya :squint:

ButterflyGirl said:
If I see you giving me a lemon snow cone I will be smart enough not to take it from ya :squint:

What if it was clear colored snow cone since AJ says his pee was clear? :laugh2:

Peachy Lady said:
What if it was clear colored snow cone since AJ says his pee was clear? :laugh2:
I'll make him eat it first and see if he will eat it or not. If not then I will throw it into his pants :rofl:

LOL Butterfly Girl, some chicks are smart cookies!... :aw:

AJ said:
i dont care if u laugh at this post. its supposed to be something to laugh at.

so why is ur pee yellow anyway?

Cuz I drink too much Mountain Dew so it stays Yellow :giggle:

:cheers: to you my friend AJ, for making it to clarity!!!! I am glad that some things are sacred with you, and I am going to use that on my father, because he's too descriptive! Thanks for the great bit of advice. You're cool!!!! :D

AJ said:
it was the coolest thing ever. im trying to drink more so i can do it again.

i noticed when i drink no water for a long time my pee is like dark yellow, when i drink water and soda its like medium yellow. only water is like clear.

Either extreme is not good, AJ. If your urine is dark, it means you're dehydrated and you should drink more. However, if your urine turns clear, that means you're over hydrated. Being over hydrated is just as bad, because, you flush out vital minerals that your body needs to function. You can do serious damage to your kidneys by drinking too much water. Stick to 6-8 glasses of water a day. No more or less.

Oceanbreeze said:
Either extreme is not good, AJ. If your urine is dark, it means you're dehydrated and you should drink more. However, if your urine turns clear, that means you're over hydrated. Being over hydrated is just as bad, because, you flush out vital minerals that your body needs to function. You can do serious damage to your kidneys by drinking too much water. Stick to 6-8 glasses of water a day. No more or less.

does 2 liters fit inside 6-8 glasses?

wildzerica06 said:
:roll: AJ.. if she drinks your urine she can die from it.. so ONE time she can drink but can't DRINK it again. sheesh AJ don't leave it for her to show her cuz she wud think it's water.. this thread is dumb and silly what next u will do? is to get yourself in trouble and brag abou it? blah.. whatever.. good luck doin whatever u do with new thread on your own :sure:

Die from drinking urine?? I never heard such thing like that! What if there is no water, no soda, no coffee or no beers? Where would you drink?? Maybe it can be from rainwater or possible your urine. No one will die from drinking urine. I never heard anyone die from that.

ButterflyGirl said:

ummmm you just lost my appetite....i wont eat any more snow comes. :ugh: LOL

AJ said:
does 2 liters fit inside 6-8 glasses?

Probably, but the thing is, you should drink that over a period of HOURS. NOT all at once. Drinking that amount of any liquid all at once puts stress on the kidneys. They have to work harder to filter the fluid out of your system. It's not a good thing. Also, like I said, drinking that amount of water all at once flushes out nutrients like potassium and sodium. It's actually called water loading, and it's dangerous.

Oceanbreeze said:
Stick to 6-8 glasses of water a day. No more or less.

Actually that's not what my doctor told me, you need to drink eight to ten glasses of water per day not 6-8 ....

Back