My father in law just passed away

I'm truly sorry about the loss of your beloved father-in-law. :hug:

Keep him in your good memory what he did to you in years. :(

Awww, hope your hubby will be OK defee!! Yes, it is hard to see someone suffer like that... that it's a relief to see them free from the suffering ultimately.

:hug: Defee, I am so sorry for the loss. I know it is difficult time to grieve someone you care for. Give your hubby a hug for me. My throught and prayer goes out to all of who love your father in law.

Hello, Defee, I'm saddened to hear of your loss but he is free of the pain and suffering now. Best to you both! Huggssss...

:( Oh Defee, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your father in law. You have my deepest condolences. I will pray for you, your husband and his family at this sad time. Your father in law is in peace now, and will watch over your family everyday.
Again my condolences to your husband on the loss of his dad.

Oh thank you all, for your kind, sweet words of comfort and prayers! I
relayed them to my husband and he is really floored about how sweet
you all are! We really appreciate it very much!
My father in law was cremated as it was his wish. He wanted his ashes
be taken to his favorite place, Raquette Lake, New York where he loved to
hunt and camp. (He was born and raised in Buffalo, NY). So when we get
moved to NY, we will have a small memorial service at his favorite camp
site then we will scatter his ashes.
Thanks again for your kinds words, hugs and all, my dear friends! :grouphug:

I'm sorry to post the same thing twice. Then again, I'm sorry that I have occasion to post this twice.

It's from the heart both times.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. This passage from 2 Corinthians 5 is always of help to me when I remember those who have gone before.

1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Here indeed we groan, and long to put on our heavenly dwelling, 3 so that by putting it on we may not be found naked. 4 For while we are still in this tent, we sigh with anxiety; not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. 6 So we are always of good courage; we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Praying for you as I type.

brianb

bigdaddyb said:
I'm sorry to post the same thing twice. Then again, I'm sorry that I have occasion to post this twice.

It's from the heart both times.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. This passage from 2 Corinthians 5 is always of help to me when I remember those who have gone before.

1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Here indeed we groan, and long to put on our heavenly dwelling, 3 so that by putting it on we may not be found naked. 4 For while we are still in this tent, we sigh with anxiety; not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. 6 So we are always of good courage; we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Praying for you as I type.

brianb
Oh thank you for your prayers, brianb..it was very nice of you!

Hi Defee :hug:

I am very sorry for your loss, Remember the good times that you've shared with your father in law. He'll be in your heart forever. :hug:

I'm truly sorry to hear about your husband's father death, may he rest in peace and be with Jesus!

My prayer is with the family and your hubby! :hug:

Defee said:
Remeber that i told you all that my father in law was very ill with
emphysema and lung cancer? Well, he just passed away last Friday
evening, Sept 2nd. What was so hard that it was on my deceased mother's
birthday.
We are just relieved that it is over because he has suffered long enough,
he is finally at peace. It was soo hard to watch him suffer, really. We brought
in his father's gold cross to hang on the wall and he stared at it, just like his
father did when he was dying in the hospital back in 1975!
One good thing before he died and said the words to my husband "I love you
son" and my husband told him that he loved him too. Im glad that they told each other that!
Pray for my husband cuz he really took his death pretty hard and he still
is depressed.

I'm sorry for your family's loss. I'm glad that he's free now from the suffering.

Thanks again for your kind words, hugs and prayers! so sweet of you guys!
Hugs to you all!!!!

Back