Movie on Sunday: "Sweet Nothing In My Ear"

Wolfgalaz

Reaction score
I am not sure if you in usa know about movie. It name Sweet Nothing In My Ear. Marlee Matin will be on the tv. The movie will be showing from CBS and the time too. I don't know about your home area. It's about hearing father and deaf mother who fought over their hearing son. Father want son to have coclhear implant because he lost his hearing when he was 7 years. Deaf mother did not want him to have coclhear implant.

I have hearing implant when I was 18 years from my left ear. It was not working good. So I had another coclhear implant in my right ear when I was 27 years old. It helped a lot. But I don't wear all the time in the house. If I am at hearing family for party, yes I will wear coclhear implant to hear even for church yes I do.. If I am around with deaf that mean I will not wear it because they are deaf like me. Oh well that's my life. Please Please I bug you please respect my option about my coclhear implant what I want to hear for hearing family only. If I am with deaf no coclhear implant because not need to hear their hands. :ty: for understanding.

thanks, I will look it up on my guide and find out when it will air here.

It has been reposted for like 10th times! We already know about it. Thanks!

LakeTahoe is right. This have been reposted MANY times.

Most of us already know and cant wait to watch the movie! :)

LakeTahoe is right. This have been reposted MANY times.

Most of us already know and cant wait to watch the movie! :)

:doh::doh::dunno::dunno: where did you see that?? I did not see the post from this one or where???? I need glasses or maybe i am :cool: as blind.

I am glad you "reposted" it, I didn't know about it. Thank you for the reminder.

I'll delete this thread in a few days, but in the meantime I appreciate reminders from the diligent Repost Nazis. Just kidding; you provide good advice.

I'm like Steph in that I'm glad of Wolfgalaz's reminder. I want to see the movie.

LakeTahoe's prompt to search before you start a new thread is one I need to keep in mind, too.

I didnt know about that, Wolfgalaz. thank you for share this info with me. Wink

"Sweet Nothing In My Ear"

Marlee Martlin is playing a role of a wife and mother of a son who loses his hearing at the age of 4 is dead set against the husband's decision to give their son a surgery, so that he could regain his hearing and live a more normal life. It is suppose to be a very good movie. It's on Sunday, April 20th 9 to 11 pm ET/PT on CBS. ;)

Humm....

This is under General Chat when it should be under Movies/TV show, :dunno2:

Movies on sunday: "Sweet Nothing In Ear"

Thanks for the information because I have heard. Thanks for the full information. Sure, I don't want to miss!

:ty:

Thanks for the informations and reminder. I already knew about it several times. But thanks for the kind reminder. :)

I cant wait to watch it.

I told the parents of my son's deaf 2 year old friend about it cuz they are sort of going thru the same thing now. Ironically, both parents are hearing but the mother doesnt want the CI while the father wants it for their 2 year old daughter.

Another funny thing is..the father is more comfortable chatting with us (deaf people) than the mother is.

Life is so weird sometimes! LOL!

The very first post I ever made on this message board was about this play. I just hope they stick to the original script. If they don’t, it’s probably going to come off as just another TV drama making deaf people look like infighting retards. :roll: But I’ll reserve judgment until I see it.

Back