What is your delivery the baby?

• C-SECTION

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • NATURAL

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • C-SECTION & NATURAL both

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
FJ, I can't believe that an OB used forceps on your child. I was under the impression that OBs don't use forceps anymore. *shudders* Wasn't your child born prematurely? Even less reason to use forceps.

My daughter was born in 1997. My doctor was ready to use foreceps to get her out because I was struggling with pushing her out but luckily she came out before he could use them.

Interseting about above posts.

My daughter, it was Vaginal Birth, because I had heavenly shot(Epidural). She was 8 lbs 1.4 oz & 21 1/2 inches. 8 hours of Labor & 9 minutes worth to pushing her out.

My mama had two natural births and two c-sections. First child- Natural birth, second child- c-section, third child- natural birth & last child- c-section.

She explained me different between of c-section & natural birth; she said that, natural birth suffers during labor and everything but after, pretty much feel better but a bit sore still. For c-section; just feel nothing during labor/everything like that, but after that, it's more painful that she ever experience because it's very hardly to laugh, cough, everything. It's so interesting to learn about that stuffs but for me, I would prefer either natural or vaginal birth unless if I have to having a c section then I would admit to. :)

Two of my good friends had C-sections so when I saw what they went thru in the weeks after giving birth, I was sooo thankful that I had vaginal birth. A week after my daughter was born, I was driving and back at school as an university student. No problems at all.

I must take jacuzzi before baby's delivery. I hate to be painful and whining. I don't know if I need get drug to numb and painless. I will figure it out when is my baby's ready.

Jacuzzi isnt healthy for pregnant women.

Twice scheduled of C sections but one of just broken water two weeks early!

Reason that My hip or pelvic is small!

Here Silly ... :giggle: I said some of my friends that I want to experience with a vaginal birth. They told me that Hey... I could be glad with C section because of 'tightening of the vagina' and make a pleasure sex... For those people who give vaginal birth that had "loose of the vagina" . :squint: I don't know if it is true! :shrug:

I dont know because I did exercises with my vagina to get it tight after each birth and it worked.

in the bathroom, that kind of tub....I did that with Tyler when I was in labor.... water must be warm not hot not cold...just warm....It works to sooth the pain. You might have hear water birth....I wanted that but I don't think our area provide it. Oh well.

in the bathroom, that kind of tub....I did that with Tyler when I was in labor.... water must be warm not hot not cold...just warm....It works to sooth the pain. You might have hear water birth....I wanted that but I don't think our area provide it. Oh well.

Pinky said jacuzzi so I was like whoa! If she had said water birth, then that's safe. Jacuzzis tend to have water temps close or above 100 degrees.

Right it has be 100 or less...our hospital have that...I asked dr...how long limit in it? He said unlimited and I said good cuz other hospital limit 30 min...prefer longer so keep pain stay in control without any medication. :)

Pinky said jacuzzi so I was like whoa! If she had said water birth, then that's safe. Jacuzzis tend to have water temps close or above 100 degrees.

Both my daughter were natural birth, but the first one was delivered with forceps.

She was 24 inches long and weighed 8lb and 14oz.

The second baby was 21 inches and 8lb 1oz.

24 inches long? omg!!! wow. i haven't meet anyone who have babies more than 22 long inchs

3 years ago, I had so pain, during labor then doctor told me to take jacuzzi in hospital. It's not hot water. it's warm water but my opinion, it made my pain got so WORST! I only stayed in for 5 mins and I couldn't stand it anymore, I got out of bath.

I don't think jacuzzi would help better for pain.

forceps its would be painful!! And also vaccum its would help deliver baby more easy.

mostly mothers have hard time to push the baby thru by natural birth but doctor says MUST have order forceps they wont harm your baby if cant they have vaccum to push baby out its simple easy push baby out if cant do that both they have emergency c-section ASAP or can kill the baby im sure mother wanted baby get healthy in c-section more safety than natural birth.

I know you wont wanted forceps or vaccums in birth for baby that right?

mostly mother dont mind about forceps and vaccums in birth its so easy but must listen to ob/gyn..In deliver of your baby but you cant ingore of doctor!!

Use of Forceps in Delivery

The Truth about Vacuum Deliveries: Find Out about the Risks of Vacuum Extraction Before You Give Birth | Suite101.com

you can have question that tips on surf internet about that..

3 years ago, I had vaginal birth with epidural, I had low pressure from epidural, they gave me another shot to make my pressure go high. They said I can't take epidural again when I am gonna to have another baby in the future. Anyway, I felt nothing when birth 1st son. Just feel like soap went out of my hand, so smooth and fast, it took me about 2-3 minutes to push baby to born.

So then now recently Sept 21, with 2nd kid, I warned them about it then they was like don't worry, I should be fine now. So I got epidural then they found out that I still have low pressure, they had to take it off and stop the epidural..My numb all went away! I could feel all pain ever. I cried and keep telling doctor to help me to stop the pain. Doctor said couldn't do anything but just be patient for while, it should be soon to ready for delivery. I can't be patient, I kept complain and crying. Finally time for natural birth, It took me about 5 minutes to push. Very pain ever. I never want to go through that again ever! I told my boyfriend, I am not gonna to get pregnant anymore cuz of pain ever I had. My boyfriend was sad because he really want to have another baby. But now I want to be pregnant in few years later again lol. I forgot how to feel the pain now.

3 years ago, I had vaginal birth with epidural, I had low pressure from epidural, they gave me another shot to make my pressure go high. They said I can't take epidural again when I am gonna to have another baby in the future. Anyway, I felt nothing when birth 1st son. Just feel like soap went out of my hand, so smooth and fast, it took me about 2-3 minutes to push baby to born.

So then now recently Sept 21, with 2nd kid, I warned them about it then they was like don't worry, I should be fine now. So I got epidural then they found out that I still have low pressure, they had to take it off and stop the epidural..My numb all went away! I could feel all pain ever. I cried and keep telling doctor to help me to stop the pain. Doctor said couldn't do anything but just be patient for while, it should be soon to ready for delivery. I can't be patient, I kept complain and crying. Finally time for natural birth, It took me about 5 minutes to push. Very pain ever. I never want to go through that again ever! I told my boyfriend, I am not gonna to get pregnant anymore cuz of pain ever I had. My boyfriend was sad because he really want to have another baby. But now I want to be pregnant in few years later again lol. I forgot how to feel the pain now.

That your decision

mostly married couple wanted more children or not

i had c-section and it was pretty much easier. my contraction wasnt that bad cuz it was in beginning and my son's head was ready at the bottom of my prative area but my prative area wont strench anymore so had to go into c-section and i didnt get Epidural. i got other different name of shot but still make u numb. just shot in my back three times and didnt hurt that much and from under lungs to bottom, got numb and then got c section. i prefer c section. after c section, ofc it really painful cuz i had to walk like snail and bend over alot. i cant stand straight or anything like that due to c section. but any pain u go thru natural or after c section, its worth it. ^_^

Ya mean spinal one to make it numb? It is most common for C-section. :)

Yeah, everyone says it is hell worth it either after vaginal or C section. I had all natural with 1st, and go for 2nd with natural again. :)

i had c-section and it was pretty much easier. my contraction wasnt that bad cuz it was in beginning and my son's head was ready at the bottom of my prative area but my prative area wont strench anymore so had to go into c-section and i didnt get Epidural. i got other different name of shot but still make u numb. just shot in my back three times and didnt hurt that much and from under lungs to bottom, got numb and then got c section. i prefer c section. after c section, ofc it really painful cuz i had to walk like snail and bend over alot. i cant stand straight or anything like that due to c section. but any pain u go thru natural or after c section, its worth it. ^_^

Hee...I had natural birth with 1st...it was really worth it....I had back labor with my 1st boy...with 2nd boy, not sure yet...not yet born! I am waiting! LOL! Probably very soon...:)

Good luck with 3rd, it will go quick with 3rd. :) My friend had her 4th baby and had her only 45 min from start to end!!!! :shock:

Other friend is expecting 5th, and I believe she'll come early maybe a week early and quick labor..who know!? We'll see when she have her 2nde girl! :)

I love to hear everyone's stories...it made me feel good to see everyone is happy with new baby! :) NO matter if it was vaginal or C-section. :)

Ya mean spinal one to make it numb? It is most common for C-section. :)

Yeah, everyone says it is hell worth it either after vaginal or C section. I had all natural with 1st, and go for 2nd with natural again. :)

right, spinal shot cuz i forgot the name ^^;; but yuppie every kids are worth it =D

Hee...I had natural birth with 1st...it was really worth it....I had back labor with my 1st boy...with 2nd boy, not sure yet...not yet born! I am waiting! LOL! Probably very soon...:)

When is ur due? Good luck with your new baby soon! Hope it will go easy on you.

My family always had a baby overdue late. I guess it's runs in my family. My 1st son was 5 days late, and my 2nd kid was 2 weeks late.

Back