What is your delivery the baby?

• C-SECTION

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • NATURAL

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • C-SECTION & NATURAL both

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
you makes me isane!! I can get tips for expecting mothers and also you,pinky that it

LakeTahoe have son. She will have second child. You don't need to give us the tips because you never experience being pregnant and mother. The mothers can give me the tips not you! Please enough! Move on!

The thread is for parents and mother to be only please!!!! Stay on topic.

Dr wasn't sure if the head was down or not..that's why he said breech and sent me for ultrasound to check and measurement. So far baby is down and all ready to go! :)

Again? If it's not head down and end up get C-Section. My cousin in the law had breech with her daughter. She hoped her baby's head turn down by natural. She didn't want get C-section. Her baby suppose be born on due but it's 11 days early. She had to get C-section.

Okay, Can I asking you? How long was your labors with both babies? Is that hurt when you get epidural shot? Which is lower back or middle back? I had shot on my almost middle and lower back between before gallbladder surgery. It was HURT as hell!

Wow! I forgot how long they were...first one was around 16 hours and the 2nd one was 24 hours. No, the epidural didnt hurt. The contractions did!

No Pinky, not again...that was few weeks ago before he decided send me for ultrasound...so baby's butt kept pushing out of my tummy! Too funny!

I am sure I will be fine with natural birth. :) Just think positive! :)

No Pinky, not again...that was few weeks ago before he decided send me for ultrasound...so baby's butt kept pushing out of my tummy! Too funny!

I am sure I will be fine with natural birth. :) Just think positive! :)

LoL! Same as my friend's 38 weeks pregnant. She took picture of her belly in Florida when she wore bikini. I can see her picture of belly with baby's butt shape. Awww! How about the leg and feet push your tummy? I can't wait to feel it during third trimester.

Wow! I forgot how long they were...first one was around 16 hours and the 2nd one was 24 hours. No, the epidural didnt hurt. The contractions did!

Wow! It's pretty longer than less 12 hours. My friend told me her first son was labor for 36 hours with epidural. And other 2 girls born born at 8 hours and 10 hours without epidural. Because she was too impatient and want to hurry for baby come out. LoL

I just read about you asked Shel about epidural shot, and she said didn't hurt. But for me, yes it sooo HURTS!!! Feel like electric shocker and sooo pressure. They shot on my back middle one. I feel like they put needle in my bone or something. It just hurts for like 2-3 minutes. I tried to not cry, and hard to breath for while. They told me to not even move a bit. I had to stay frozen. I got epidural shot with my both kids but 2nd kid, they stopped my epidural and made my numb go away cuz of low pressure i had.

Dear All Mom's/Mothers to be, seems that there is fair few up coming new born ADer's!! Good luck and you are in my thoughts for a safe delivery.

((Hugs all)))

I had epidural as well with my Son's birth... I didn't want it but the doctor told me that I had to have it to speed up the progress of the labor as I was already in labor for two days. It didn't hurt at all to have epidural, just a little pitch and that was that, but they messed it up as only half of my side was numb and other half wasn't. So they had to do it all over again, and then finally get numb from both sides, from waist down. Man, it felt so heavy to have my legs numb, lol. After giving birth to my son, it took couple of hours for that epidural to wear off... ugh.

If i have another kid again someday, I'm not having epidural again... ugh.

Contractions didn't hurt me at all... all I felt was pressure... I suppose it's different for everyone. :giggle:

The thread is for parents and mother to be only please!!!! Stay on topic.

I know you don't want non-parents to ask a question, to get involve with this thread, or anything else... Can I just ask something about underweight pregnant women, can't I?

That's cool! Inside pregnant - Birth and Labor

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9u6fBFNaa8[/ame]

Last edited:
I know you don't want non-parents to ask a question, to get involve with this thread, or anything else... Can I just ask something about underweight pregnant women, can't I?

You are welcome to ask the question. You can get pregnant. Make sure eat well and health. The underweight women with pregnant can increase the craving and appetite. My friends are underweight and had pregnancy. They gave a babies birth by c-section & natural. It depend on hip's big or small. My two friends got C-section because their hips are small.

If you think you can't get pregnant. Just check with your OB/GYN. He/She will answer your question. You will have to check up for pap test to see if you're health and could get pregnant.

Back